PART 52: Engrossing

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

Since the university gossip account's Twitter post went viral a day ago, people haven't stopped talking about it on social media and most people are still curious about who's the person that Earn was bothering but Yin and War just shut their mouths, pretending like nothing happened and go on with their lives.

Earn simply vanished like that since she received a lot of hate as people didn't quit talking about her. She also didn't come to meet them after that and there hasn't been a single apology from her.

"Did Earn still haven't apologized to both of you?" Off questioned and Yin only shook his head, too lazy to talk about her because he didn't even care or think about her. He really wanted to thank Pack for taking action because he knew that if they hadn't, Earn would continue to interfere with their life and follow them around.

But now, there is nothing she can do because all the people in the university already know what she did and she didn't even dare to come near them.

"I've heard rumours that she was called by the university administration because there was a video showing her entering the administrative office without permission."

"So maybe she is suspended now," Prat said.

"Her friend said she withdrew from university. I don't know, she really gets a lot of hate," Bonz added.

"Can we change the topic? Why do we need to talk about her?" War muttered because he didn't want to bring up this topic again as he truly didn't care what happened to the person that tried to ruin his relationship.

As a normal human being, yes he felt bad for Earn because she had gotten so much hate but when he thought back to the time Earn had put drugs into his drink and tried to crash him and Yin apart, Earn really deserved it and she also needed to learn a valuable lesson to never do such a thing again.

Some people don't realize they've done anything wrong until it comes back to haunt them. Only then, they would feel terrible about all they had done bad and started to regret it.

"Yeah, starting from this day, stop mentioning that girl's name. If anyone mentions her name again, I will cut your tongue," Yin said while pointing his fork to his friends.

"Awww, very fierce."

"By the way, War, what's your plan for your birthday tomorrow?" Bonz asked and War shrugged while eating his lunch. Actually, he had already planned to spend the entire day with Yin, just having a lazy cuddling in the rooms but Yin didn't even mention anything about his birthday at all. Since Yin typically had to monitor his junior in the field on Fridays, he wasn't even sure whether Yin was free tomorrow.

"Why?" War asked back and Yin just looked at both of them without saying anything.

"Let's hang out tomorrow!!! We can celebrate War's birthday together!" Bonz said to them excitedly, making Yin choke and clear his throat as shocked by Bonz's suggestion. Of course he already planned everything for War tomorrow, it's more like a surprise but suddenly Bonz suggested for them to celebrate together. Not that he didn't want but obviously he wanted War all by himself on War's special day. It's been a long time since they celebrated a birthday together.