PART 45: Exasperation

YIN POV

"Can you stop bothering my boyfriend?" I said to Pack and my tone raised a little as I didn't know why this man kept calling my boyfriend and he even used another number after War blocked him.

"Fuck, Yin. I need to talk to him!" He replied.

"Nothing to talk about. Stop bothering him before I lose my patience." I ended the call without waiting for his reply and blocked that number.

What's this guy's problem? I know he likes War but his behavior now is really different compared to when we were in highschool. He not only made me irritated but my concern is that he made War extremely uncomfortable.

"Who's that?" War asked after he came out from the bathroom.

"Pack," I answered briefly and grabbed my towel to take a shower.

"Huh? But I already blocked him."

"Did he call me with another number?"

I nodded. "I already blocked the new number. Tell me if he bothers you again," I said and before I entered the bathroom, War grabbed my wrist and made me look at him.

"Yinnn"

"Are you mad at me?"

My eyes became soft when I looked at him and I stroked his hair. "I'm not mad at you, love. I'm mad at him."

Of course I'm not mad at War. Why do I need to do that? I know War loves me but that guy who's the one that kept bothering and made him uncomfortable. My boyfriend may have thought I was mad at him because of the expression on my face just now but I was actually trying to restrain my rage with Pack for purposefully shutting down his ears and disregarding anything I had to say to him.

How many times do I need to ask him to respect my relationship with War?

And why didn't he try to accept the fact that War chose me, not him?

"You look at me like that...I thought you were mad at me," he said in a low tone and fiddled with my fingers.

"Hmm, I'm mad at you."

"Yinnn," he pouted.

"I'm mad because you don't want to take a shower with me," I made a sulky face but I got a pinched on my waist, making me chuckle.

"Go take a shower now," he pushed me to the bathroom and his cheeks were blushing, trying to avoid my gaze. I stopped at the bathroom door and smiled at him. "Are you sure you didn't want to take a shower with me?"

"I still give you a chance."

"Yinnn! Go now," he said and I laughed before closing the door.

...................................................

TWO DAYS LATER

Looking at my family's treatment towards War made me smile and let out a sigh of relief since it was still lovely as before and I was thankful that they could accept War as my lover. No judgement, no uneasy words and my mom didn't stop telling me War is a kind person and she is grateful I got someone like him.

Yes, I also feel the same way. I'm grateful because he chose me and gave me a second chance to redeem all my mistakes. Bringing him to my house again is my dream come true as the last day he came to my home before giving a dark memory that led to the breakdown of our friendship.

But now, the fact that I got him back made everything I had hoped for became reality.

"I didn't expect the ice cream store to be still open!" War said excitedly as I took him to the mall where we used to hang out when we were in high school to do all of our old activities. I smiled looking at his adorableness and we entered his favorite ice cream store while holding a hands.