PART 3: Contriteness

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

I walked to my room and when I came in, I saw my roommate already asleep, snoring very loudly. I walked to my bed and saw his stuff that he still hadn't taken on my bed which made me sigh.

What's wrong with this man?!

I was also tired but this man...I let out a deep breath and took all his stuff on my bed, then put it beside his bed.

After that, I went to the toilet to take a shower. I stood in front of the mirror and both of my hands held a sink while my eyes staring into the mirror, looking at my reflection.

"We can be friends as we used to be."

"You will forever be my friend, Yin."

I remembered what War said to me earlier. Did he really mean what he said? Of course I'm happy because he doesn't hate me and accept me back in his life but as a friend?

Was I not clear to him about my feelings for him before?

Did he forget about my feelings?

I know when we were in school back then we always said 'I love you' to each other as common words but day by day the more I loved him and that feeling was more than just a friend.

Doesn't he have the same feeling too?

Or am I the one who misunderstood?

No. I'm sure he also loved me before but is now his feeling still the same as before?

Why does the way he looks at me look different?

The sparkle in his eyes looks different...

Shit.

I don't need to be overthinking like this. It's just the first day and the most important thing is I'm meeting War again!!!

I don't believe it.

It happens. I met him again. I talked to him again.

I looked at my palms and smiled. I stroked his hair and pinched his smooth cheeks like I used to do when we were in high school and his reaction still remained the same, he looked so adorable like always.

I finished taking a shower and sat on the edge of my bed while drying my wet hair with a towel. I took my phone and opened Line apps.

Should I send a message to War?

Am I going to bother him?

Is he asleep?

I bit my lips and thought for a while.

"Just send it. He can reply tomorrow if he is already asleep," I monologue to myself.

"Hey, War. Are you already asleep?"

I stared at my screen phone without a blink after sending that message.

Why just waiting for him to reply to my chat makes my heart pound like this?!

You are crazy, Yin!!!

I still didn't get a reply from him and I sighed before laying my body on the bed. I'm sure he's asleep, this is a tiring day.