PART 28: Endearment

WAR POV

We couldn't stop kissing each other. From all of the feelings he was conveying, I felt I was going to pass out and his sweet lip made me not want to stop kissing him.

He trapped me as my body leaned against the door and I hugged my arm around his neck, so it's easier for us to savor and explore each other's mouth and our head titled here and there, not either one of us wanted to stop.

For a long time, our tongues fought before I decided to tease him and sucked on it. My arms around his neck became tighter.

"Mmmm," he groaned and sucked my tongue back, making me moan and we continued to kiss each other for I don't know how long.

We only stopped kissing when we both startled when someone tried to open the door but that person couldn't as my back still leaned against the door.

"Hello, is anyone there?" I heard P'Tay asked.

"Shit," I cursed and Yin immediately wiped the saliva around my lips and I fixed his hair back.

With my heart still pounded like crazy, I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Oh hey P'Tay..." I greeted him awkwardly and Yin, who stood behind me, also gave him a wai.

"I thought you were locking the door."

"I can't open it," he replied.

"No, phi. Maybe...there is a...problem with the doorknob."

"We pardon ourselves first,phi," I gave him a wai again and we immediately walked away from there. My face was still red and I hope P'Tay no doubt anything.

The atmosphere was silent while we were walking back and no one opened their mouths,just walking side by side.

Shit!

Why did I suddenly feel so awkward?!

I threw a glance at Yin and I didn't know he also did the same, so when our eyes met, we immediately looked somewhere else and kept walking.

I could feel my hands started to sweat because my stupid nervousness!

We were in the elevator now and it made the atmosphere become more awkward, the only sound I could hear was that of my own heart pounding loudly in my ears. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath because I tried to get rid of my nervousness and I was a bit startled when I felt his hand slowly hold my pinky finger.

I opened my eyes and looked at him but rather than look at me, he just focused his eyes to the front. I smiled and clenched our hands together, making him smile as well.

I hold his hand and swing like a child playing around while whistling, trying to act like nothing happened even though only God knows how I wanted to scream right now!!!

We reached my room's front door and I looked at him but he immediately avoided my gaze as well.

Silence.

"I...I will go first," I said.

Shit! I wanted to invite him to came inside but my fucking nervousness made me couldn't say it! All I could do was avoid his eyes and hear my heart race like insane.

"Okay...See you..in class tomorrow," he replied but still didn't let go of my hand.

"Tomorrow is Sunday. We didn't have any class," I said and bit my bottom lips, trying not to laugh.

Not only am I nervous but he looked to be even more nervous than I am because his hand was so cold and his eyes also looked everywhere but not me.

He caressed his nape awkwardly. "Oh yahh..I forget."