1.Shin Sherry

"Excuse me excuse me!We have a patient here!Move move!"

The husband held his wife's hand.Worried.

'Please be strong hun...please..'

He want to follow all the doctors went to the operating room but they stopped him.Tell him to waited outside.

His tears finally escaped from his eyes.He looked down as he felt someone pull on his sleeve.

"Yes bunny?"

"Dad,is mom okay?And why are you crying?"

He patted her head.He nodded.

"We don't know yet sweetie"

The little girl held her father's hand.She showed gave him a sweet smiled

"Mom's gonna be okay.Don't worry dad.Don't you remember the promised that you and mom did?She said,she always stay by your side.I know she can do it"

The father chuckled then lifted her.

"Thank you dear"

The door opened,revealed doctor from operating room.

"Doctor,how is my wife?"

Seems like the doctor exhaled heavily.

"Im sorry,she didn't make it.."

His heart like a broken glass.His heart broken.He didn't believe that his wife leaved him first.

He shook his head.

"No,that can't be...she still alive"

"Im sorry,she is...dead"

"No!"

Tears drop from his eyes.He sat down.Felt dissapointed.Why she have to leaved?

His daughter felt sad too.She looked at the operating room.

"Mom.."

She tried to comfort her father.Her father cried more and more.

"Let's bury her"

-

Now,they are in the morgue.The father and his daughter wants to see her for the last time.

He touch her pale face.He tried to smiled.

'But at least we have a lot of memories together...thank you for lived with me for 6 years,Shin Emily.Goodbye love.'

And that day,Shin Emily has been bury.

-

"Shin Sherry!Breakfast is ready!"

"Coming!"

Shin Sherry,a girl with long dark chocolate hair.She have a slim waist and a cute little mole on the right cheek.

Her mother died 5 years ago because of canser.So,she lived with her father.

Sherry go to the kitchen and saw his father already ate his food.Sherry scoffed and sat in front of his father.

"Why are you not waiting for me?"

Her father,Shin Soda chuckled.He pocked her cheek.

"Sorry,im hungry"

Sherry glared at the clock.

"Ops,i gotta go"

She give a last bite of her bread.Sherry get her bag and then kissed her father's cheek.

"Bye dad!"

"Eyy Sherry!Remember!No boys!No couple!"

Yeah...her father always said that to her.Don't want his daughter to like boys.

Acctually,Sherry kinda sad because,everybody has a chance to felt what love is.How it felt when we couple or anything.

But she still can't.Don't want her father felt dissapointed to her.

"Yeah dad i know!You always tell me like everyday"

"Just want to remind you"

Sherry done wore her shoes and ready to go to school.

"I'll get going!Bye dad,love you!"

-

Sherry finally arrived in her class.She putted her bag on the chair and went out.

Sherry looked at the next class.She's like looking for someone.

"He's not here yet.."

"What are you doing?"

Sherry almost want to scream when her friend Leeseo suddenly pop out of nowhere.

She hit Leeseo's shoulder.

"You scared me!"

Leeseo chuckled.She crossed her arms.

"But what are you doing here acctually?"

Sherry shaked her head.

"Nothing"

Leeseo looked at her friend face with curious look.

"Fine.Oh yeah by the way,money pleaseeeeee i want buy some snacks"

Sherry scoffed.She take out her wallet and gave Leeseo some money.Leeseo counted the money that Sherry gave her.

Her smiled faded away.She looked at Sherry.

"That's all?"

Sherry hit her shoulder again.

"I want eat too.Idiot.Now go away"

Leeseo rolled her eyes then leaved her alone.When Sherry looked infront,her eyes opened widely when she saw him.

She hid herself and slowly lift her head a little bit to look at him.Sherry smiled happily and at the same time her heart beated so fast.

"He's so handsome today"

Sherry chuckled.The bell is rang,that's mean the class is started.Sherry exhaled heavily.

"Why the bell rang so early.."

Sherry then went back to her class.

To be continued...

Hehe hope u like it <3

I update todayyyy yeyy hoho