5.New hair

Sherry went to the canteen.While she walked straight to the canteen,she accidentally hit a girl's shoulder causing her food fell.

Sherry shock too then she bowed to her.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to hit you"

The girl felt annoying to Sherry.She pushed her then said.

"Are you blind girl?"

Sherry now felt scared and embarrased because now,everyone is watching them.

"I'm sorry.."

"Sorry isn't enough!Do you know who am I?"

Sherry shook her head.The girl flipped her hair back.She slowly step closer to Sherry.

"I am Han Minnie.The famous girl in this school.Everyone loves me especially boys!And one more thing,you don't wanna mess up with me girl.If you mess up with me,I'm gonna broke you.And now you did!You made my dress look dirty!H-"

The girl name's Han Minnie stopped talking when she saw Jay wanted to walked straight over here.

"Jay!"

Jay stopped walking then starled when Minnie suddenly hugged him.And,Sherry saw that too.

Jay seems confused.

"What are you...doing?"

Minnie hugged him tightly when Jay wanted to broke the hugged.

"That girl!That girl drop my food then made my dress dirty.Look!"

Minnie show him her dirty dress.Well its not that bad.Just a little dirt on her skirt.

Jay raised his one eyebrow.

"Then?"

Minnie pointed her finger to Sherry.Sherry widened her eyes when Jay looked at her.

Sherry fastly,turn her body to the other way.

"She's the one who hit me!Its hurt.."

Sherry doesn't want to give up.She then said.

"It's just an accident"

"Shut up you little!You really mean it!"

Minnie hold Jay's hand and shake it.

"Jay!Told her to buy me a new dress!This is so expensive you know!"

Jay again,looked at Sherry then looked at Minnie.

"What's wrong about it.You can clean it by yourself.The dirt is just a little.Why you have to told her to buy you a new dress?"

Minnie paused.She felt embarrased about what she said just now.Jay releasing her grip roughly.

Jay then walked straight to the canteen.Minnie called him but he pretend not to hear it.

He walked past by Sherry.When that situation happened,Sherry's heart beated fastly again.

Minnie scoffed.She step closer to Sherry.

"You safe today"

Minnie then leaved.

-

After done eating,Jay went back to his class.He sat to his sit.He untied his hair then flipped it many times.

He turned his body to Yejin.

"Yejin,may I borrow your mirror?"

Yejin then gave it to him.After thanked to her,Jay looked at himself in the mirror.

He comb his hair with his fingers.

"I guess...I want to cut my hair"

Jay gave it back Yejin's mirror to her then rested his head on the table.

-

"Dad,I'm home!"

Sherry went to the kitchen,because her father always be there to cooked a food for Sherry and him.

"Yeah,I'm here bunny"

Sherry scoffed.She put her bag on her chair then went straight to her father.

"Can you stop call me using that word?I'm not a baby anymore"

Soda chuckled.He pocked her cheek.

"But for me,you still a baby~"

"Dad!"

Soda laughed at Sherry.He then lifted the chicken because is already cooked.

Sherry hugged Soda from the back.She smiled.

"Still remember,mom always do this to you when you were cooking"

Soda smiled too.He nodded his head then patted his daughter's head.

"You do like your mom Sherry"

Sherry then kissed her father cheek.

"I love you dad"

-

"Yow Jay"

Jay and Jun do the handshake.Jun pulled his chair then sat.Jay frowned when he saw Jun was wearing a cap.

He then smiled teasingly.Jay fastly,take Jun's cap causing Jun shock.He covered his head.

Jay laughed when he sees Jun's head.

"Give it back!"

Jun take his cap from Jay's hand.He wore the cap back.

"You bald now"

Jun crossed his arms.

"So what!"

Jay stop laughing.

"But,why you cut your hair to bald?"

Jun exhaled heavily.

"My mom told me to cut it"

Jay nodded means he understand what is happening.

-

Sherry wanted to go to the toilet.She suddenly stopped then widened her eyes.

Her heart beated so fast when he looked at Jay's new hair.He cutted yesterday.

'Oh god...I can't'

Jay want to threw a rubbish into the trashcan.The thing that made Sherry's eyes more wider is,Jay flipped his hair then he went back in.

Sherry too,ran back to her class.Her face was red as tomato.

"Why so handsome...!"

To be continued...

I think my story kinda like...annoying HAHAHA idk...but hope u like it hshs okay byeeee not annoying but..boring hshs