49.Met again

-20 years later-

He's wearing a white shirt with a coat.He even wore his necktie.Today,they have a meeting.He quickly went to a meeting room,everyone already there.

"Hello everyone,sorry I'm late.Err,goodmorning"

Everyone stood up then bowed to him.

"Good morning too Mr Jay"

Jay.He's now 25.He's became a CEO in Big Hit company.He's became more handsome.Everyone love him.He was the best.

He even being polite around all his workers.It is because of his result,he did it.He really be thankful.

3 hours later,the meeting end.Everyone bowed to Jay then they got out from the room.Jay was packing his things and turn off the lamp and the aircond.

Jay closed the door and went back to his office.He bowed to everyone who is approached him.

Jay opened the door then sat down on his chair.He putted all the staff on the table and rest a little bit.

Suddenly,the door knocked.Jay told to came in.The was opened revealed Jay's friend.

Yedam.

"Sup Jay"

They do the handshake.Jay smiled.

"I'm good"

Yedam sat down on a sofa then crossed his leg.

"How's work?Good?"

Jay nodded.He frowned.

"What are you doing here by the way?"

Yedam chuckled.He stood up then walked towards Jay.

"I want lunch with you.I know you're hungry"

Jay nodded as response.

"Okay,sure.Who's pay?"

Yedam flipped his hair.

"Me"

Jay scoffed.

"Wow~You have a lot of money"

Yedam snapping his finger.

"Exactly.Now let's go"

Jay rolled his eyes then chuckled.Both of them went out from Jay's office.

-

They now at the Cafeteria.Talked some random stuff.Actually,Yedam is the one who is talk a lot.As you can see,he's a talkative.Jay just listen to him.

While Yedam was talking to him.Jay saw one figure.It's a girl.She just stood up there.Jay frowned.

'That girl look familiar..'

Jay became curious.He then stood up causing Yedam confused.

"Why are you standing up?"