45.Break up

Sherry exhaled heavily.Jay still hug her.This hug,she will miss it.This hug,she will never forget the man who was always hug her like this.This hug,always be meant to her.

Sherry tried to calm herself.Jay frowned.He broke the hug then looked at Sherry.

"You said you want to tell me something.Then why are you be quiet?"

Sherry back to her sense then tilted her head.She grinned then cleared her throat.

"Okay Jay...I'm going to be honest"

Jay listen.Seems like it so serious.Sherry close her eyes.Tried to be brave to tell this to Jay.

"First of all I want to say that...my das finally knew our relationship"

Jay widened his eyes.He held both of her hands causing Sherry startled.He smiled.

"Really?So,what's his answer?"

Sherry frozed.Too guilty to tell this.But she have to do this.For Jay's sake.Sherry exhaled again.

"I'm sorry Jay...he didn't accept you.."

Jay smiled slowly faded away.

"And he told me to...break up with you.."

Jay looked at Sherry in disbelief.He shook his head.

"No...No"

"But Jay-"

"No you can't leave me Sherry"

Sherry sighed.

"But this is for our own sa-"

"I will never going to leave you!"

Jay tears drop out.Also Sherry.

"That can't be true!I protect you!I care about you!I love you!How can he hates me!?"

Sherry sniff.

"I don't know eithet.But,this is our only chance.Break up"

Jay shook his head.

"No no...you can't.."

Jay hug Sherry tighter.Sherry hug him back.He cried harder.Sherry tried to calm him.

"I don't want you to leave.."

Sherry cried too.

"But Jay-"

Jay broke the hug.

"You promise me,to not going to leave me!"

"Yes I know but,guess what my dad didn't accept our relationship Jay.So please,just break up with me.I don't want my dad and I fighting because of us"

Jay paused.Is that mean,Sherry didn't love her anymore?

"You don't love me anymore?You want to break up with me so bad?"

Sherry shook her head.This is misunderstood.She held his hands.

"No Jay...what I mean is,if you want to live with peace,just do what you have to do.Just...accept the fact that....we didn't belong to be together.."

"It will be okay Jay.Maybe now you can't have me but,in the future.Maybe you will have me"

Sherry smiled.She wiped his tears.

"So Jay,don't be sad.Our chapter didn't end yet.Just wait for me,to comeback to you.Okay?"

Jay looked at Sherry.Actually,Sherry also didn't want to do this.But what she can do?Soda was her father.She have to listen to him.Didn't wanted him to be dissapointed.

Jay sniff.He kiss her hand.

"Sherry,even we didn't belong to be together,I will always be happy for you.And I always love you.So please,don't forget me"

Sherry nodded with a smiled.

"I promise you Jay"

"So...we break up"

Jay nodded.

"But Sherry.."

Sherry let him to continue.

"Can I...hug you,for the last time?"

Sherry frozed.Jay slowly move closer to her then hug her.Jay hug her as if he didn't want to let go.How love Jay to Sherry.

Sherry cried.The last hug from Jay to her.

'I will always miss you Jay'

-

School end.Everyone ran out of school.Sherry pack her things and ready to went out of the class.

She went to Jay's class.She can saw,he was busy packing his things.Sherry smiled.She suddenly remembered that she always peeking Jay from the window.How silly her that day.

Sherry widened her eyes when Jay looked at her since Jay felt that someone was watching him.Sherry quickly ran away.Jay confused.

But then,he smiled.

Jay sighed.

"Sherry...I hope you will be mine in the future"

To be continue...

HSJEJDJEJD sorry late upd and the broken eng Ikkk.

But hope u guys like it hoho