33.Late

Sherry opened the door slowly.She doesn't wanted her dad knew that she came home now.

Sherry looked around.She exhaled relief when she didn't saw her dad.She then went in the house then closed the door slowly.

Sherry almost wanted to scream when Soda infront of her with serious look.Sherry step back.

"Dad.."

Soda sighed.

"Where do you go Sherry?Why you late?Oh yeah,I just realize that....you've been acting weird this lately.You always came back late.Why Sherry?What are you doing?You hang out with who?"

Many questions Soda asked her.Sherry swallow her saliva.Her heart was beating.

"I err...just hang out with Leeseo.That's why I always late"

"But you never late like this when you hang out with her.Don't lie to me Sherry,I'm your dad.I know you much"

Sherry lower her chin.She toyyed with her fingers.Soda sighed.

"Next time don't be late again.Understand?"

"Yes dad.."

Soda told his daughter to go upstairs.

-

After done taking a shower,Sherry laying down on her bed.She turn on her phone.

A picture of him and Jay make her smile.She touched the screen.

"I hope our relationship goes well.I try my best to hide this from my dad.What if he know.."

Sherry always thinking about this.Worried if her dad knows this.

-Flashback-

Jay and Sherry are now walking in the park while holding hand.Jay can't take off his eyes from staring at Sherry.

Her smile make him smiled too.Sherry then stoped followed by Jay.Sherry then turning into serious look.

"Jay.."

Jay raised his eyebrows.Sherry bite her lips.

"What if...my dad know about our relationship"

Jay chuckled.

"You scare?"

Sherry hit his shoulder.

"Of course I'm scare...you know,I hid it from my dad.Just want him to believe me."

Jay sighed.He cupped her cheek.Sherry looked into his eyes.Jay smile.

"Just keep it first.If you ready,tell him.Okay?"

Sherry pouted her lips then she nodded slowly.

"Don't pout"

Sherry frowned.

"Why?"

Jay giggled.He put his hand in his pocket.He whispered at her.

"Your lips are going me crazy"

Jay smirk.Sherry widened her eyes.Her face turning into red.She then hit Jay's shoulder.

Jay laughed.

"No.I'm just kidding.Don't hit me,it's hurt"

Jay turn to pouted.Sherry scoffed.

-End Flashback-

Sherry laughed at herself when she remembered the moment when Jay was teasing at her.

"Pervert boy"

-

"Bingo!"

Jay jumped hapily when he won again.Younghoon felt dissapointed while Jun just laughing at him that always lose.

"Okay so,what's the punishment?"

Jay think.Younghoon swallow his saliva.

"Please don't hit"

Jay opened his eyes after he already got.

"I know"

Younghoon felt more nervous.Jay smirk.

"I want you to go there."

Younghoon look at all the girls.

"Then said 'Want to see me without a clothes?'"

Younghoon widened his eyes.

"Are you crazy?I'm not gonna do this"

Jay crossed his arm.

"Well,I'm going to tell Mrs Joo that you smoking this evening"

Younghoon laughed cynically.

"You don't have a prove"

"Well.."

Jay showed him a video of Younghoon and Jun.Younghoon widened his eyes.He tried to took it from Jay but Jay quickly dodge.

"Okay easy Jay easy..I'm doing this,but promise me not to tell this to Mrs Joo"

Jay lift his shoulders.

"Let's see"

Younghoon scoffed.He then slowly approach those girls.Jay ready to record it.

Younghoon scratched his head.He tried to act cool.

"Sup ladies~"

The group of girls looked at Younghoon with confused look.Younghoon fliped his hair.

"Want to see me naked?"

All the girls gasped.Shocked with his words.They then stood up.Younghoon tried do a flirty face.

He frozed when all the girls slap him.Jay at the back holding his laugh.Younghoon touched his cheek.

At the same time,Jay laughing harder causing Jun laughed too.Younghoon glanced at Jay then shout.

"Park Jay!"

Jay then ran away.

To be continued...

HELLOW GUYS Im sorry i didn't up this lately hshs but i hope this ep u gonna love it !!!

Okay enough,i know my english really bad huhu. OH YEAH ONE MORE THING! next week im gonna up this story BYK BYK! HAHA dh terkeluor malay ak hshs. SOO JUST WAIT HEHE. I want to finish it REAL QUICK!

And thennnn Im gonna up a new story YUHUUU HEHE.

Okay thats all from me i hope u like it <
333 BYEEEE !!!