25.Period

Leeseo slide to the left to showed Sherry her photos with Jun yesterday.Sherry just listen what are she said.

"This one we're at the playground"

"This one we're at the roller coaster.I almost barf because,my head felt so dizzy"

Leeseo laughed at herself.Sherry nodded as response.Sherry widened her eyes a little bit while Leeseo gasped.

Sherry smirk.A photo where,Jun kissed Leeseo's cheek.Leeseo quickly slide for the next photo.

"What was that Leeseo?~"

Leeseo turning into red.

"N-nothing.I don't even know that I took this picture.."

Leeseo turn off her phone then looked away.Tried to avoid Sherry's gaze.Sherry still wanted to teased her.

She cleared her throat first.

"So......did you already got your first kiss?"

Sherry giggled.Leeseo pouted her lips.She touched her red cheeks.

"Can you stop,ask me some weird question?"

Sherry giggled again.Leeseo rolled her eyeballs.Regret,showed all her photos with Jun to her.

-

"Okay,thats all for today.I hope all of you,understood about my explanation.So,you may go out to the canteen for buy some food.Class dismissed,thank you"

Mr Cha packed all his things then go out.All students go out too.Sherry now putted her book into her bag.

She's ready to went to the canteen.She stood up then looked at Leeseo who is still busy with her thing.

Sherry scratched her head.

"Leeseo,do you want something?I'll pay for you"

Leeseo's eyes suddenly shone brightly after Sherry said that to her.She noddes as response.

"What do you want?"

Leeseo tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I want Chocolate milk,meatball and....sandwich"

Sherry nodded.When Sherry turn her body to went out of the class,Leeseo widened her eyes then stood up.

"Sherry!"

Sherry turn her head back to Leeseo.She raised her eyebrows.Leeseo ran towards her.She still shocked.

"What?"

Leeseo looked at her skirt.

"Sherry,look"

Sherry too,looked at her own skirt.She gasped then closed her mouth.She can saw a blood came out from her skirt.

"You period"

Sherry now worried and panicked.She don't know that her period today.She don't have any pad.Also if she wanted to bought some pad,she can't.Because,she don't have enough money.

"What should I do now Leeseo?"

"Wait,wait"

Leeseo ran to her bag.She took something from her bag.A jacket.
Leeseo ran back to Sherry then the jacket she wrappped around Sherry's waist.

"You wait here,I'm gonna to buy you a pad.Or you want to come with me?"

Sherry bite her lips.

"I want to come with you"

Leeseo nodded then they go out.

-

20 minutes later,Sherry went back to class without Leeseo.That girl,busy bought some food for her and Sherry.

Sherry sighed.When they went to copparatives,the seller said they don't have any stock for pad.

She now think.How she wanted to get a pad?Or...just let her being like this until the end of the school.

That insane!She can't do that.It made her uncomfortabled.

Sherry walked towards her own desk.Her step stopped when she saw something on her desk.

She step closer to her sit then frowned when she saw a pad with a black pant already on her desk.

"Whose this pad and pant belong to...?"

She then saw a piece of paper beside the pant.She took the paper then opened it.

She reas the text.

'I knew what happen,here a pad and black pant for you.Go change now or it will be get worst.Give it back my pant okay?'

From:Jay

Sherry gasped.She can't believed it.

"How did he know-"

She looked at the pant.She touched it.Without she realized,her smiled slowly showed up.

'Did he...care about me?"

To be continued...

HEHE wait okayyy just a few more ep,Sherry and Jay gonna be together <3333