7.Visits

Sherry just arrived at school.When she enter the school,her step stopped.She froze.

She bit her lips because she saw Minnie was held Jay's hand.And she felt really nervous because her class is heading in that direction.

Sherry shut her eyes.She tried to calm herself.She swallow her saliva and ready to walked.

She almost near to them.She held her  bag strap tightly.She can saw,Minnie was holding Jay's and he didn't even cared.

Minnie saw Sherry want to walked here.She smirking than put her feet forward.

Minnie's plan succeeded.Because too focus on their hand being touch,Sherry then fall.

Students that been there,laughing at her except Jay.He just looked at Sherry then focus back on his phone.

"Ops,sorry~"

Minnie laughing louder.Then suddenly,Leeseo appeared and helps her.

"Are you okay Sherry?"

Sherry just showed a tiny smiled then nodded.Even tough she's now felt embarrased because,she fall infront of Jay.

Who else didn't feel embarrased when they fall infront of their crush?Well not me because,I don't have any crush anymore :')

Leeseo glared at Minnie.

"Don't you have an eyes?You already saw she wanted to walked here but you pretend didn't see it"

Minnie didn't cared about what Leeseo told her.After satisfied talked to Minnie,Leeseo handed Sherry's bag then bring her to class.

She glanced at Minnie.Minnie raised her shoulders means she didn't scared  at Leeseo.

Minnie rested her chin on Jay's shoulder.But,Jay fastly pushed Minnie's head away from him.

Minnie groan in pain when she accidentally hit a locker.Minnie looked at Jay.

"Jay!How could you!Its hurt.."

Jay rolled his eyes.He put his phone in the pocket.

"Gross"

Jay then leaved her.Minnie again,stomping her feet hard.

"Why can't you just love me..."

-

Sherry now watched some tv show at the living room while ate her pizza that she bought it after school.

Soda appeared from up stairs made Sherry looked at him.

"Excuse me handsome,where do you wanna go?"

Soda raised his eyebrows then chuckled.He approach Sherry.

"I want to visits your mom"

Sherry nodded as she understand.Soda asked her again.

"Did you know what day it is today?"

Sherry shook her head.Soda patted his daughter's head.

"Today it's your mom birthday.I want to visits her and give her a flowers"

Sherry again,nodded.She then turn off the tv.

"I want to come with you"

Soda nodded.Sherry ran upstair to get ready.

-

Both Sherry and Soda now at Emily's grave.Soda touch the ground.He smiled.

"Happy birthday love.I bring some roses for you"

Soda put the roses next to her tombstone.Sherry then pour some water on her mom's grave.

Now its Sherry time to talked to her mom.

"Hello mom,this is Sherry.I'm fine here,how are you up there?Mom...am I the only child that don't has a chance to felt love by you until I grow up?You can't see me succesfull,you can't see me graduated and you can't see me married with someone..Why you leaved first mom..."

Soda patted Sherry's back.

"Even though mom is gone,she always in our heart bunny.She always be there to calm us.You don't have to be worried,you still have me"

Soda wiping away Sherry's tears.Sherry held his hand.

"You right dad"

Sherry hugged Soda.

"I really be so thankful to you dad"

Soda smiled.

"Let's go home.It's going to rain soon"

Sherry and Soda looked at Emily's grave for the last time then leaved.

-

Leeseo went to toilet just now.She wanted to go back to class.But her step,stopped when suddenly a man stand infront of her.

Leeseo frowned.

"Excuse me?Can you,move?"

The man cleared his throat first then fold his sleeves.He put his hand into his pocket.

He smiled at Leeseo who still confused about a man infront of her now.

"I'm Jun"

"So?What has that got to do with me?"

Jun raised his one eyebrow.

"You're Leeseo right?The girl in the next class"

Leeseo nodded slowly as response.Jun suddenly bring his face closer to Leeseo's.

Leeseo step back because she started felt uncomfortable with him.

"What do you...want acctually?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Leeseo paused.She frowned.

"Are you being possesed?"

Jun chuckled.

"No I-"

Jun widened his eyes because,Leeseo suddenly slap him.Jun glared at her.

"Are you just slap me?"

Leeseo covered her mouth.

"I'm sorry...I thought you being possesed"

Leeseo laugh in tiny tone then she leaved Jun.Jun touch his cheek.He groan in pain.

"Her slap more hurt than mom.."

To be continued...