21.Partner

"You likes me?"

Jun nodded as response.Leeseo's heart was beating fast.Jun held her hand.

"So,what's your answer?"

Leeseo swallow her saliva.Her face turning into red.She lower her chin because doesn't wanted Jun saw her smiling right now.

She nodded as response.Jun frowned.

"What?"

Leeseo tilted her head.She again nodded.

"I accept you"

Jun looked at Leeseo with a face of disbelief.His smiled slowly showed up.

"Really?"

Leeseo nodded as response.Jun cupped his mouth.Can't believe.

"Wait seriously?Am I dreaming?"

Leeseo chuckled.

"No you're not.It's real.I accept you"

Jun suddenly laughing along with Leeseo.Jun held her hands.He patted her hands.

Jun can't stop smiling.

"So...we're a couples now?"

Leeseo nodded.Jun then hug her.Leeseo just hug him back.

"I can't believe.This fierce girl likes me back"

Jun coughed up because Leeseo hit his back.Jun then chuckled.He broke the hug.Jun scratched his head.Felt awkward.

"So...may I?"

Leeseo frowned.

"May I what?"

Jum exhaled heavily.He flipped his hair.

"May I...taste your lips?"

Leeseo's face starting into red.She avoided his gaze.She clear her throat.Then suddenly,Leeseo think of something.

She pretend like someone was call her.He took out her phone then put it on her ear.

"Hello?Yes?Now?Oh,okay I will"

Leeseo put it back her phone in her pocket.Jun seems confused.

"I err...gotta go"

He frowned.

"Go where?"

Leeseo swallow her saliva.

"Err,Sherry...call me.Gotta go,bye"

Leeseo quickly ran away.Jun raised his eyebrows.He lifted his shoulder,didn't care what that girl want to do.

-

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh,move move!"

Leeseo ran as fast as she can,all the students looked at her with in confused look.

When Leeseo almost near to her class,she saw Sherry was there infront of their class.Leeseo speed up her step.

"Sherry!"

Sherry turn her head to looked at her.Leeseo then stopped.She controlled her breathe first.Sherry frowned.

"Why are you running?"

Leeseo rubbed her chest.She held Sherry's hand.

"Jun...Jun.."

Sherry raised her one eyebrow.

"What's wrong with him?"

Leeseo then smiled hapily.

"He finally confessed to me!"

She jump like kid.Sherry nodded as response and happy too.

"Congrats,you guys now are couples.From the enemies,to lovers"

Leeseo tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Just like in Kdrama"

Leeseo jumping again.Sherry scoffed and shook her head slowly.Leeseo stopped jumping.

"I'm so excited,but..!That's not the reason why I'm running"

"So?"

Leeseo whispered at Sherry.

"He said he want to taste my lips but I'm not ready yet.You know right,that I've never kiss a man before.That was like my first kiss,but I'm not ready"

Sherry laughed cynically.

"Whatever"

-

"Okay so,me and Mrs Jang want you guys do a one project with your partner in the next class.So thats mean,you go choose.one person in Mrs Jang's class to be your partner and you may start your project.Understand?"

Everyone start choose for their partner in the next class.Sherry toyyed with her finger.She acctually wanted to choose Jay.

But suddenly her step stopped.She can't believe that,so many girls gathering to Jay.

They wanted Jay to be their partner.Sherry seems sad.Even though she joined them,it's useless.So let her choose someone else.

In Jay situation,he rolled his eyes and sighed.All the girls gathering to him.He felt annoyed.

"Jay please choose me!"

"I want you Jay"

"Jay what about me?"

"Jay Jay choose me choose me!"

Jay crossed his arm.Didn't choose each of them.He just stay silent,while playing with his phone.

Suddenly,Jay saw Sherry.She wanted to go here but she left when she saw all the girls gathering around him.

Jay smiled.He wanted to approach her.Jay said to all the girls that he doesn't wanted to be partner with one of them.

Jay chase after Sherry.When he close to her,he held Sherry's wrist causing the girl turn around.

Sherry widened her eyes.

"Jay?"

Jay smiled.

"Do you already have a partner?"

Sherry shook her head.Jay smiled again.

"Do you want to be my partner?"

To be continued...

SORRY,TODAY'S EP KINDA WEIRD HSHS