39.Memories

Sherry slowly opened her mom's room where Soda put all photos of her,Soda and Emily.

Sherry opened the drawer one by one.Then she found it.She took all of the photos and put it into her slingbag.She took a photo album too.

Tonight she go there again with Jay.Jay said,bring some photos when they were a little.Gladly,Sherry have it.

Sherry closed the door then go downstairs quickly.After she got out,she almost scream when Jay already infront of her.

Jay quickly close her mouth using his hand when he saw that Sherry wanted to scream.Sherry hit his shoulder.

"Jay,you scared me"

Jay chuckled.He patted her head.

"Sorry love"

Sherry pouted her lips.Jay raising his one eyebrow.

"So...did you bring your photos?"

Sherry nodded.Jay then held her hand.Jay smiled at her.

"Let's go"

-

Finally,they arrived.Both of them sat down and enjoy the view.Sherry staring at the stars.

"Tonight the star more beautiful"

Jay glanced at her.He smiled.

"Just like you"

Sherry smiled faded away.She looked at Jay.Jay chuckled.Sherry clear her throat.

She then opened her slingbag then took out all of her photos.Jay looked at one photo.

He laughed when he look at it.

"You're so cute when you were little"

Sherry gasped when Jay already looked all her photos without her permission.

"Jay!"

Sherry took all of her photos from Jay.Jay burst into laugh.Sherry pouted her lips.

"I told you don't look at my photos without my permission"

Jay stop laughing.He patted her head.

"Yeah yeah I'm sorry"

Sherry rolled her eyes.She then showed her photos one by one.

"This is when I was 10 years old.My mom brought me to the waterfall.I almost wanted to scream when I accidentally slipped out.Gladly,my dad manage to catch me"

Jay smiled.

"This is when my mom's birthday.My mom said gave the cake for the guest.But all the guests didn't even touch the cake.So I ate all of it.My mom just sighed.Silly me"

Jay chuckled.

"This is when we at the beach"

"This is when I have a singing competition.My mom took a picture of me without I knew"

Jay looked at Sherry.

"Just like you.Took a picture of me without I knew"

Sherry smiled awkward.She then showed another photo.

"This is when my mom go to Canada.I was so sad because she's not beside me that day"

Sherry tell all her memories with her family to Jay.Jay just stay silent and focus on her story.

"That's all.What about you Jay?"

Jay looked up.He inhaled then exhaled.

"Well actually.I never spend my life with my family"

Sherry paused.

"Why?"

Jay smiled.

"My mom always busy,my dad also.I already told them to go out with me but,they said they're busy.I just said okay then I said,it's okay.I can wait for them to be free.I believe I will spend my life with my family just like other kids do.But then..."

Jay sighed.He then continued..

"Do you still remember when I told you that,my dad and mom got divorce because my dad cheating on her?"

Sherry nodded quickly.Jay smiled.

"Actually,that day it supposed to be a good day.Because I finally can spend my time with them.But...I don't know,it's going to be worse.."

Sherry felt bad to Jay.Jay tried to hold his tears from dropping out.Sherry scrubbed his shoulder.

"It's okay Jay.Even you don't have a chance to spend your time with your family,you have me.God send me to you.Right?"

Jay looked at Sherry.He smiled.Suddenly,Jay moved closer to Sherry.He touched her hair.He touch her cheek.

"That's why I'm in love with you so bad"

Jay kiss her lips.Sherry closed her eyes.Jay then wrapped her hands to his neck.

They broke the kiss.Jay smiled along with Sherry.

"You're my first and last love Sherry.It will no someone else in my heart except you"

Sherry smiled.

"Me too"

To be continued...

Sorry late upd hshs.