8.Piano

"Sherry,I want you to answer question number 7"

Sherry swallow her saliva.She slowly stood up then go infront to answer the question.

Mrs Lee gave her a marker then give her a time to answet it.Sherry pock her cheek using the marker.Tried to think of the answer.

Even though,Sherry already write something on board,she will erase back the answer because she knew that her answer is wrong.

Mrs Lee crossed her arm.

"Sherry,can you answer the question?"

Sherry smiled awkwardly.She scratched her head.Mrs Lee sighed then she stood up.She came near to Sherry who was still figure it out the answer.

"Sherry when I talking,please listen to it.What are you doing when I'm talking?You talk with your friend,huh?"

Sherry again smiled awkwardly.She's now felt embarrased.Mrs Lee take the marker from Sherry then told Sherry to go back to her sit.

"So class,always remember.When I'm talking,please listen to me okay?This is what will happen if you don't hear what I'm trying to said infront.You can't answer it"

Everyone nodded as they understand.Mrs Lee then,sat down.

"Dong pyo,I want you to answer question number 8"

Dong pyo stood up then take the marker then started answer the question without thinking.

Well suprisingly,his answer are correct make everyone wow to him.Mrs Lee smiled while nodded,satisfied to Dong pyo's answer.

"You can sit down now Dong pyo"

Dong pyo nodded as response.Mrs Lee take her textbook.

"Okay,for your homework.I want you to,do PRACTICE 12 to PRACTICE 15"

All of them said 'Yes Mrs!' to Mrs Lee.

-

Sherry went to her locker then her step stopped when she heard a piano voice came from music class.

The song that play with piano it so beautifull make Sherry want to see who is playing the piano.

She open the door then lift her head a little to see who it is.She narrowed her eyes.Want to know who is that guy.

The guy stop played a piano when he feel that someone is watching him.He think,he already knew who it is.

He sighed.

"What do you want..."

Sherry gasped when the guy just talked to her.She laugh nervously then come in.

"No I just...want to go to locker but,I heard someone was playing a piano so,that's why I here"

He sighed again.

"Just get out,don't disturb me"

Sherry nodded as response and was about to go,but the guy call him make her turn her body to face him.

Sherry raised her eyebrows.

"Yes?"

He then turn back.Sherry finally can see his face.Looks like,she never saw him before.Maybe he's not same class as her.

He stood up walk near to Sherry.

"My name is Kang Minhee"

"I err....Shin Sherry"

Minhee nodded as response.He flip his hair back.

"Do you want to try play the piano?"

Sherry's smile appear.

"Can I?"

Minhee nodded again.Both Sherry and Minhee go straight to that piano after she accepted.

Sherry sat on the chair then touch the keyboard.Minhee stood beside her.

"Okay so...let me teach you some basic code"

Sherry nodded excitedly.Sherry frozed when he stood behind her and both his hands held the keyboard from behind.

"Okay this is code,C"

Sherry just nodded while listening to Minhee's explanation about piano code.Sherry laugh when Minhee make some funny jokes to her.

"Are you guys make a baby or something?"

Both Minhee and Sherry starled then they turn around.Sherry widened her eyes when she saw Jay was stood up infront of them.

Minhee show him a smiled and bowed to him.

"Hello.But sorry,you misunderstood.I just want to teach her how to play piano"

Jay glaced at Sherry.Sherry fastly avoided his gaze because her heart was beating again.

Jay laughed cynically,he then approach the piano.Sherry stood up and let him sat down on the chair because he's too close to her.

Jay touch the keyboard then press some of those keyboard roughly make the piano's sound too loud.

He don't even know how to play the piano but he didn't care.He press more harder the keyboards.

Minhee wanted to tried to stop him.

"Bro,you might break the piano"

Jay stop played,he glared at Minhee.He stood up then step closer to Minhee.

He gripped Minhee's color,made Sherry's eyes widened.

"Did you just,stop me to play that stupid piano?"

Jay pushed Minhee roughly.

"Its up to me if I want to play or not.What's the problem with you?"

Minhee cleared his throat.

"Yes I know but,you press the keyboards too rough.So...it might be broken"

Jay rolled his eyes.

"The caretaker of school supplies supossedly"

Jay mocking at Minhee.He then was about to go out but he stop when he look at Sherry.

Jay approach her.

"You"

Sherry hesitated to lift her head to look at him.Jay felt annoying.

"Disgusting"

He then go out.Sherry sighed.Minhee held her shoulder made her turn around to face him.

Minhee smile to her.

"Let's continued"

Sherry nodded as response.

To be continued...

Hehe I write a bit longer hshs but hope u like it hoho byeeee