14.In dream

Sherry just got back from school.She threw her bag on bed then went into the bathroom.

20 minutes later,she came out from bathroom then wore her shirt with shorts.

The door are knocking causing Sherry stood up from her bed.She opened the door then revealed her father.

"Oh dad?Yes?"

Soda showed her a smiled.He gave a chicken soup for her.Sherry raised her eyebrows.

Soda chuckled.

"Your mom always cooked this for us.You really love it"

Sherry then took the soup from Soda.

"Seriously?"

Soda nodded.Sherry tried to taste the soup.Her eyes widened due to the deliciousness of the soup.

"I love it!"

Soda smiled.

"Good,now finish your food okay?"

Sherry nodded as response.Soda then leaved her.Sherry go straight to her table then started ate her food.

Sherry really enjoy it.She suddenly remembered her mom.Emily.She can saw her beautiful smiled.

"How's your day today mom?"

-

"Yes!I win!I win!"

Jun attacked until he stood up.Leeseo stomping her feet because she always died in game.

Jay just played the game calmly.While those two monkeys shouting not  remember the world.

Jay let them be what they wanna be.Then suddenly a message from Sherry pop out.

At the same time,Jay's smiled appeared.He click the message.

Sherry:
Where are you guys?

Jay chuckled.He then replied her message.

Me:
At the rooftop.

Sherry just seen his message.Jay continued playing the game.

-

After Sherry seen Jay's message,she then ran to the rooftop.

Her step stopped when she heard someone are shouting.She frowned.

'I recognize this voice'

Sherry just followed the voice.She widened her eyes when she saw Jun lifted Leeseo but the girl told him to put her down.

Leeseo and Jun look at Sherry too.

"What are you guys...doing?"

Jay scoffed.

"They think they're like in a bollywood drama"

Leeseo shook her head.She hit Jun's shoulder.

"Put me down or I will kick you using my knee!"

Jun then put her down.He laughing.Leeseo approach Sherry.

"No it just,I won played the game with him.He suddenly lifted me"