46.I still love her!

Sherry just got back from school.She can saw her dad in the kitchen cooking some food.She go straight to her father.

Sherry pouted her lips.

"I'm back.."

Soda just humming.Sherry sighed then sat on the chair.

"I already broke up with him.."

Soda just nodded,satisfied.

"Well,that's good.Thank you for listening to me"

Soda turn off the sink.He sat infront of Sherry.Soda held her hand then smiled.

"It's not like that Sherry,this is for your sake.Mom already gone.I only have you now.I don't want you to leave me by always hanging out with your boyfriend.If you always do that,turns up I'm nothing in your life.You get rid of me.So,I don't want it.Please understand to me Sherry.You're my only daughter.Protect me no matter what.And I will protect you either"

Sherry understood.How love Soda towards her.She loves her dad too.Maybe he's right.He know what is the best for her.Sherry held back her dad's hand.She smiled.

"Dad,I will always by your side.I love you so much"

Soda smiled too.

"Thank you for understand"

-

Both Sherry and Leeseo now at the canteen.They having their food.Once Sherry laughing because of Leeseo's story.

Suddenly,someone approached them.She sat beside Sherry.Sherry and Leeseo got confused.

The girl smiled.

"Hai guys"

Sherry smiled akwardly.Leeseo rolled her eyes.

"Hai..Minnie"

Leeseo staring at Minnie while crossed her arm.

"What do you want?"

Minnie smiled then flipped her hair.She's acting like she's shock.

"Sherry,I heard that you broke up with Jay"

"Yeah,and what do you wanna do about that?"

Leeseo ask with annoyed look.Minnie clear her throat.

"May I know,why?"

Sherry sighed.She can't answer it because it's too hard for her.Minnie in silent smirking.She already knew actually.

She pretend again.She gasped while close her mouth.

"Is it because...your father know about that?"

Sherry frozed.She looked at Minnie.Minnie just looked at her nack with innocent face.

Sherry swallow her saliva.She smiled.

"Erm well,yes.."

"And your dad knew by looking at the picture of you and Jay hanging out together.."

Sherry widened her eyes.Minnie raised her eyebrows.

"Am I right?"

Leeseo frowned.Sherry glanced at Leeseo.

"How did...you know Minnie?"

Minnie tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Do you want to know who is taking your picture and Jay that day Sherry?"

Sherry nodded.Minnie laughed cynically.

"Well,it's me-"

Minnie screaming when Leeseo suddenly pulled her hair harder.Sherry widened her eyes.Now everyone was looking at them.

Leeseo pushed Minnie causing her to fall.She sat on Minnie then pulled her hair.Minnie begging her to stop.

Sherry tried to stop Leeseo too.

"You're such a psychopath!What do you want from Sherry!She even didn't do anything to you!Do you want to die!?"

Minnie just screaming.Everyone now gather around.

"Leeseo stop!"

Sherry now blank.Leeseo didn't wanted to stop.Suddenly a man came up then pulled Leeseo away from Minnie.

"Let go of me!"

"Leeseo hey!Leeseo"

Leeseo paused.It was Jun.Jun held her both shoulders.

"Hey,relax relax"

"How can I want to be relax if this stupid girl stealing my friend's happiness!?"

Jun tried to calming her.At the same time,Jay was there too.He saw Sherry.Minnie then tried to sat.She felt angry then stand up.

"Leeseo what is your problem!?"

"The problem is you!Why you always attack Sherry!?What did she do to you!?"

"Because she took what was mine!"

Sherry stay silent.Jay gripping his hand.Minnie pointed her finger to Sherry.

"Girl like you don't deserve to happy!You just a troublemaker!You took Jay away from me!You ruined my life you ruined my day!You just have to die-"

Minnie gasped when Jay slap her.Sherry widened her eyes.Everyone shock too.Jay glared at Minnie with his dead stare.

"Don't you dare to say that to her.She deserve happiness.You're the who didn't.You just ruined some others life not us.People like you,have to leave this place,have to leave this country."

Everyone speechless also Minnie.

Jun raised his eyebrows.

"Damn,that's kinda harsh.But I agree with it"

Minnie's tears dropping out.

"How could you Jay!I love you!Can't you see!?"

Jay rolled his eyes.

"You and Sherry already broke up,so just find someone else.Why you still defending he-"

"Because I still love her!"

Minnie froze.Sherry widened her eyes.Jay swallow his saliva.

"I love her,okay!I know me and her will end up to be together.Maybe not now,but in the future.I believe that"

Jay then looked at Sherry.Sherry bite her lips.Kinda felt awkward.Jay smiled.

"I will wait.No matter what.For you,to comeback to me Shin Sherry"

To be continue...

SORRY FOR LATE UPD hshs but hope u like it hehe.

And Sorry for my broken eng :")

Okay byeeee <3333