28.Confessed

Jay ran as fast as he can to find Sherry.He need to listen to her explanation why she took a picture of him without he knew.

Jay went to her class but she's not there.He ran to the canteen but she also not there.Jay tried to ask a few students but they didn't know.

He sighed.

"Where are you Sherry..."

Jay didn't gave up.He tried again to find her until Jun and Leeseo approach him.

Jay stopped then turn around to face them.Jay scratched his head.

"What do you guys want?"

Leeseo sighed.

"We knew what happen"

Jay looked down.

"Are you searching for her?"

Jay nodded.

"She's at the back of the building"

Jay looked at Leeseo.

"Really?"

Both Leeseo and Jun nodded.

"Yeah.She's right there.Crying,hitting her head"

Jay shook his head slowly.

"No no....she can't do that.Guys,I meed to go there.Thanks!"

Jay then ran to go to Sherry.

-

Sherry now at the back of school building.She's crying,nonstop.She now knew how stupid she was.

"I'm such and idiot.I hate myself.Just move on Sherry.He's never be yours"

Sherry sniffing.

"He just your friend.Not your boyfriend"

That day,was a really bad day to Sherry.She's being embarrassed infront of everyone.Her secret now,has been revealed.

She hit her head,realized her stupidity.Suddenly,a man appeared infront of her.He handed her,her phone.

"Here"

Sherry stop.She recognized this voice.Yeah...

It's Jay.

Sherry then stay silent.Didn't took back a phone.Jay sighed.

"Sherry-"

"Leave me alone"

Jay then sat infront of her.

"Now,explain.Why are you doing this"

Jay already knew why,but he still wanted to listen to Sherry to explain.Sherry sniffed.She tried to tilted her head.

"I like you when I first time saw you.You just,perfect.I was too stunned to speak because of your face.But,I didn't know that you still a badboy that day"

Jay chuckled.

"There's one day.You wore a black T-shirt with a jean.You're so attractive and because of that,I took a few picture of you secretly.Then I start realized,was it wrong if I took of your picture everyday?"

"And yes,I do that thing.Everyday,I went to your class.Hide behind the window then tried to took a picture of you.When you talked to your friends,when you went to the canteen and everything.That's kinda half of my hobby.From first pictures until now,I never deleted it.I just save to my phone.Maybe if I miss you,I can stare at your photos that I took.Then after we've being friends.."

Sherry stop smiling also Jay.

"You always said to me that...I'm your bestfriend.Then I realized,you never noticed it.You will never and thats make me feel wanted to threw that feeling away from me.I've tried to move on but I can't...You just,like my first and last love.I thought,everything went smoothly but,I didn't expect my secret been revealed.I'm sorry Jay.I'm so sorry.I knew I was wrong.Took a picture of you...and I promis with myself to move on.I promise to not like you anymore..."

Jay sighed.He smiled.He suddenly lifted her chin.Jay then wiped away Sherry's tears.

"No need to sorry"

Sherry swallow her saliva.

"And don't stop liking me"

She froze then frowned.

"Huh?"

"Because..."

Jay chuckled.

"I like you too"

Sherry widened her eyes.Jay like her?

"Y-you?Like me?"

Jay nodded.Sherry back to her sense.She shook her head.

"No,no no no.You kidding right?"

Jay scoffed.

"No,I'm not kidding.I do like you"

Sherry shook her heas again then laughed in disbelief.

"Eyyy no no.Even you like me,you like me as a friend.Right?"

Jay rolled his eyes.

"I'm so right Sherry.You was a really dumb person I've ever met"

Jay flipped.

"No Sherry.I like you,as you"

They looking at each other before Sherry avoid his gaze.

"I still didn't believe it.."

"You want prove?"

"Let me kiss you then"

To be continued...

SORRY LATE UPD HSHS acctually I want to upd yesterday but i can't because i don't have any time HAHA

and sorry if today ep kinda weird hdnjdnwjdsjd okay lah BYEE <333

Hope u like it :)