3.Mom

Sherry open the door,and close it back when she already came in.

"Dad!Im back!"

Sherry started searching for her dad when he's not answering.She went to the kitchen,but he's not there.

"Dad?"

Sherry tried to check at the backyard.But her father was not there as well.

She then go to the second floor to search him.She opened every doors one by one.

Still.She still can't find her father.Until she now stand infront of the last room.She look at the colour of the door.It's blue.

"Mom's room?"

Sherry slowly opened the door.She tried to lifted her head a little bit.And there he is,her father.

Soda was holding a frame.The photo of him and his wife.Now,Sherry felt bad to her father.

"You are so beautiful Emily"

Sherry just heard what Soda said.

"Emily...I did it.I did what you've been told me to.I did raised our child until she's growing up.I did it.Without you"

Soda suddenly remembered what Emily told her 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Soda and Emily chuckled when they played with their baby.

Shin Sherry was the only child that they have.They really be thankfull to god.They finally have a chance to have baby

Sherry was busy played with her pinkie pie doll.Emily smiled at her.

"She's cute,isn't it?"

Soda chuckled.He stand up then sat at Emily's back.He then wrapped his arms around her waist.

Emily seems confused.

"What are you doing?"

Soda rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I just...want to hug you.You know what,today I don't have a chance to hug or kiss you,because you're so busy take care of this bunny"

Emily laughed.She tilted her head to look at him.Her right hand rubbed his right cheek.

"Im sorry honey.This is what I do in this house.Take care of our child.So...maybe,when I was gone you're the one who is replaced me.Okay?"

Soda frowned.

"What do you mean,gone?"

Emily just showed him a smiled.Soda turned her body to face him.

"Emily,what do you mean gone?Where are you going?"

Emily chuckled when she looked at her husband's worried face.She shook her head.

"No no.Im not going anywhere.I just..want to remind it to you"

Soda exhaled relief.He then pulled her into his embrace.

"I thougth you would leave me"

Emily hugged him back.

"No.I never leave you.I promise okay?"

Soda kissed Emily's forehead and continue hugged her.

-

Tears dropped from his eyes.He hold the frame tightly.Soda tried hold his tears but he can't.

Sherry almost wanted to cried too but she hold it.She slowly came near her father.

She patted his father shoulder,just wanted to comforted him.Her father look at her.

Sherry showed her cute smiled.Soda cupped Sherry's right cheek.

"Your smile just like your mom"

Sherry nodded slowly.

"If you miss her,just look at me dad.Im always here for you"

Sherry hugged his father.Soda hugged her back.

"I miss you Shin Emily"

-

Jay flipped the bottle and the bottle was not fell this time.

"Yes!I win again!"

Younghoon felt dissapointed.He then bowed his head.Jay take the bottle then hit his head.

Younghoon widened his eyes.He touched his head when he felt hurt.

"Yow!Thats hurt!"

Jay flipped the bottle again.

"I don't care.That is the punishment right?"

Younghoon rolled his eyes.

"I know but,when is my turn,I hit you not that strong!"

Jay raised his eyebrows.

"Well,sadly.It was just an accident"

Younghoon pouted and crossed his arms.

"I don't want to play anymore"

"Nobody ask"

"Just shut up Jay!"

"You shut up"

Younghoon can't take it anymore.He then get out of the class.Jay chuckled cynically.

Suddenly there's one figure that caught his attention.When he looked back at the window,the figure was gone.

Jay frowned.

"Someone is watching me.."

-

Sherry went back to her class with smiled on her face.She went to her sit and rested her head on the table.

Sherry turn on her phone.She looked every pictures that she took just a minute ago.

A pictures of Jay played with his friend.

Sherry chuckled.She turn off the phone.At the same time,she exhaled relief.

"I almost get caught"

To be continued...

Hehe double up,hope you like it~~