26.Saw that

After 7 days,Sherry wanted to gave it back Jay's pant and thanked to him for lending this pant to Sherry.

Sherry fold the pant neatly and ready to gave it back to Jay.She putted the pant inside plastic bag.

She went out from her class then go to the next class where Jay's class just next to hers.

She knocked at the door and looked around.And there's Jay,sleeping while his head on his desk.

Sherry smiled.She came inside the class then step closer to Jay.Sherry chuckled when she saw Jay was pouting.

Sherry knocked his desk causing Jay awake.Jay tilted his head.After he saw Sherry,he straightened his body.He rubbed his eyes and yawn.

Jay is still half conscious.Sherry tried hide her smiled.

"Sherry,what are you doing here?"

Sherry putted a plastic bag on his desk.Jay frowned.

"What is this?"

"I want to give you back your pant.You tell me to borrow it when I'm on my period right?"

Now Jay understood.He unwrapped the plastic bag then took his pant.He smiled.

"Thank you Jay"

Jay nodded as response.

-

Minnie just finished eating in the canteen.She's now went back to her classroom.

But her step stopped when she saw someone standing behind a door class.Minnie frowned.

"Who is that...?"

Seems like,she's stalking someone.Minnie narrowed her eyes to see who is that girl.

Her eyes widened then she cupped her mouth.Its Sherry.She's taking a picture of someone.

Minnie looked who is just in that classroom.And there is Jay,enjoying his meal alone.

Now she knew.Sherry taking a picture of Jay without his knew.Minnie smirk.She crossed her arm.She knew what can she do next.

"I saw that Sherry.You just wait~"

-

Jay made a disgusting look when he see Jun was feeding Leeseo and Leeseo kissed his cheek.Jay swallow his saliva.

He rolled his eyes.Jun chuckled.

"Why?Jealous?"

Jun said while hug Leeseo's shoulder.Jay scoffed then crossed his arm.

"I don't have any time to jealous.I can find it myself"

Leeseo interrupted.

"You go with Sherry.She still single"

Leeseo laughed along with Jun.Jay laughed cynically.Jay looked away.He froze when he saw Minnie was staring at him.

He raised his one eyebrow when Minnie waved him and winked.Jay then looked away again.

-

Sherry opened her bagpack then started putted her hand inside.Seems like Sherry looking for something.

She's now panick.

"Where is it..."

Sherry tried search in her locker.But,she still didn't find it.Then She went back to her class.

She bit her lips.

'There's so many picture of Jay..I'm scared if i get caught'

Sherry looked at her friends desk one by one.But she can't found it.Sherry scratched her head.

While Sherry was busy searching for her phone,someone came in.

"Why are you still here Sherry?"

Sherry starled then she turn around.She widened her eyes when Jay's stood infront of her.

She step back.Jay frowned.

"Oh Jay...what are you doing here?"

"No,I saw you still in your class.That's why I'm here.And you seems like your panick.What happen?"

Sherry avoid his gaze.She toyyed with her fingers.

"My phone...its missing"

Jay frowned again.

"How?"

"I don't know.."

He sighed.Sherry looked at Jay.

"Its okay,let me help you to find it"

Jay smiled.Sherry smiled to but at the same time she doesn't want it because she scared if Jay caught her.

"May I?"

Sherry nodded slowly and they started serach for Sherry's phone.

After 1 hour,they still can found her phone.Jay went back to Sherry's class.

"Have you seen it?"

Jay exhaled heavily.He shook his head.

"I'm sorry Sherry"

Sherry sighed.She packed her things then lifted her bag.

"It's okay"

Jay pout his lips.

"Are you mad at me?"

Sherry tilted her head then shook.

"No I'm not"

Sherry smiled.

"But I want to say thank you.Because you able to help me find my phone"

Jay scratched his head.

"Even you can't found it.."

Sherry chuckled.

"Don't worry,tomorrow we search for it again okay?"

Sherry nodded as response.Jay patted her head.

"Let's go home together"

Sherry froze.

"You and me?"

Jay nodded.Sherry then looked down.Jay frowned.

"Why?You don't like it?"

Sherry tilted her head back.

"Eh,no!I...I would like too"

She smiled along with Jay.

"So,let's go~"

Jay hug her shoulder.

To be continued...

Sorry late upd!!!