31.First kiss

"How do you feel when you got your first kiss?"

Sherry frozed.She was too stunned to speak.What kind of question is that?She blink.

"What do you mean..?"

Jay chuckled then look the girl.

"Kiss.Have you ever kiss someone?Probably yes right?"

Sherry lower her chin.She pouted her lips while playing with some grass.She smiled.

"I acctually...never been couple before.It is because of my father.He forbade me to like boys.For my safety you know,boys now.Not all kind.This is my first time,couple with someone.And its you"

Jay chuckled.

"So thats mean,you never kiss someone?"

Sherry shook her heas slowly.Jay suddenly moved closer to her causing Sherry looked at him in confused.

"What are you doing?"

Jay smirk then his face move closer to her ear.

"May I took your first kiss?"

Sherry paused.Her face was turning into red right now.Jay looked at her eyes.Sherry tried looked away.She swallow her saliva.

"Erm-"

Sherry widened her eyes when Jay touch her chin.Jay ask again.

"May I?"

While raising his one eyebrow.Sherry just stay silent.She gripped her skirt hard.Jay then moved closer again to Sherry's face.

Sherry opened her eyes.

"No Jay w-"

Sherry frozed,paused,too stunned to speak.Her face turning more red as tomato.Her lips now,being touched with Jay's.

Sherry said herself.

'So this is how it feel..'

Sherry's smiled slowly showed up.She closed her eyes.Feel the kiss.

10 minutes later,they broke the kiss for breathing.Sherry still didn't believe it.She finally got her first kiss.

She touched her lips.Jay smiled.

"Taste good right?"

Sherry scoffed then hit his shoulder.Jay laughed.

"I was so shock when you already kiss me.."

Jay patted her head.Sherry looked at the time.She widened her eyes.Its almost 8.She stood up followed by Jay.

"I need to go home now..my father must be worry about me"

"Let me take you home"

Sherry shook her head causing Jay frowned.

"No no,you can't.I don't want my father to know that...we're a couple.So let me go by myself"

Jay nodded as response.

"I go now.Bye Jay!"

Jay waving at her who was already ran.He chuckled.Jay then touched his lips.

"So soft"

-

"Sherry?Why are you late?Where have you been?"

Sherry exhaled heavily.

"I'm so sorry dad.I hang out with Leeseo until I don't know it almost 8"