35.Dreams come true

Night.Sherry slowly opened her door because she didn't wake her dad.She then closed back.

Slowly go down.Took a cap then quickly go out of the house.Sherry's mission now complete.She did got out.

The reason why Sherry did this because,Jay promise to go out with her tonight.He said,he wanted to show her something.

Sherry then went to Jay's house.And there he is,playing with his phone.Sherry wanted to trick him.

She secretly approached him from the back.When Sherry close to him,she started to scare him.

But then suddenly,Jay turned back causing Sherry starled and wanted to fall.Jay quickly catched her by held her waist.

That time,they face super close.Sherry widened her eyes.Her heart beated.Her face turning red.Jay exhaled relief.Glad that he managed to catch her.

Jay then help her to balance her body.Jay put his hand in his pocket.

"Tried to scare me huh?"

Sherry pouted.Jay chuckled.He held her hand.

"Let's go.I want to show you something"

They then started walking.

-

Sherry frowned.Why Jay and her now hiking on the hill?Sherry felt tired.

"Jay...are we arrive now?"

Jay turn around.He chuckled.

"Not yet sweetie.Come on"

Jay continued walked.Sherry then sighed.She can't do this anymore.Jay handed her his hand.

"Hold my hand.You can do it Sherry"

Sherry exhaled heavily.Even though she's tired right now,she still wanted to continued.She held Jay's hand and they hike together.

A few minutes later,they finally arrived.Sherry felt relief.She can rest now.Jay giggled.

"You really don't like hiking don't you?"

Sherry looked at him.

"Totally....totally,yes!It's super tiring!"

Jay laughed.Sherry sat down followed by Jay.Sherry frowned.Where is the suprise?

"You said you want to show me something,what is it?"

Jay sat beside her.He smiled then looked up.

"Look"

Sherry looked up too.Her eyes shone brightly when she saw many stars shining bright on the sky.

"So beautiful"

She can't take off her eyes from staring at the stars.Jay enjoy it too.

"Actually,after my mom's dead..I always hang out here.Just want to feel peace.I always hang out here at night.That's why I bring you here,tonight"

Sherry nodded as she understood.Jay smiled.

"Do you want to know what is the best thing when I'm here?"