13.It's okay if he never know

Everyday,they hang out together.They lunch together,walked out together and everything.

And Jay,he never act cold to Sherry and Leeseo anymore.He always lauged when he and Jun with them.

Sometimes,girls funny too.Ehem ehem proud of myself.HAHAHAH joke joke okay back to the story~

-

Sherry waving at Jay as he saw her then approach her.Jay showed her a smiled.

"Where's Jun and Leeseo?"

"They still not coming"

Jay nodded as response.Today Jun promise to played in the arcade with them.

Jay played with his phone while Sherry just waiting for them.They waited at the beach.

Incidentally,the arcade is nearby near the beach.The wind is blowing hard.The scenery is also beautiful.

Sherry took out her phone then took some pictures of the view.After that,she wanted someone to took a picture of her.

She then look at Jay who was busy playing game.What should she do?He's the only guy that she knew.

She kinda felt shy to ask someone to took a picture of her.That's why,she wanted Jay.

Sherry scratched her head then approach Jay.

"Err Jay.."

Jay lifted his head.He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes?"

Sherry smiled awkwardly.

"Can you...take a picture of..me?"

Jay blinked his eyes.

"You want me to,take a picture of you?"

Sherry nodded as response.Jay chuckled.He then stood up then told Sherry to stood infront of him.

Jay smirk.

"Okay,1..2..smile"

CLICK!

CLICK!

CLICK!

Jay gave it back,Sherry's phone.Sherry thanked to him then wanted to see the result.

Jay tried to hold his laugh.Sherry frowned,when she saw Jay's photo.She look at him while pouted.

Jay then laughing at her.

"Jay!"

Jay groan in pain when Sherry hit his shoulder,but his laughter still on him.

"Okay okay,again again"

Sherry then stood in her position again.This time Jay took a picture of her.

"Done"

Sherry then wanted to see the result.Its beautiful.