27.He knows

"Sherry,why are you not answer my call when I am calling you?"

Sherry swallow her saliva.She didn't wanted Soda to knew that her phone was missing.She scratched her head,tried to think an answer to gave it to her father.

And now she got it.

"Aaaa erm,my phone out of battery.So that's why,I'm not answer your call"

She smiled awkwardly.Soda sighed.He patted his daughter head.

"Next time,bring your powerbank.I was so worried when you're not answering"

Sherry chuckled.She held his hand.

"Don't worry dad"

Sherry took her bagpack and ready to go to school.And wanted continued to search for her phone.

"I'm going now,bye dad!Love you!"

Sherry bid him a goodbye before she leaved.Soda just watched her.He smiled.

'Emily,I wish you can our daughter now...'

-

Sherry got out from the bus and went inside the school.Her step stopped when all the students gathering and watched her.

Sherry frowned.She confused,why they all suddenly here?The weird is,all of them stare at Sherry with mad,annoying and disgusting's look.

"Err you guys okay?"

"Stalker!"

Sherry frowned again.

"What do you mean?"

"How could you do that Sherry!You know that aren't allowed!"

"Stupid!"

"Get lost!"

"You better transfer to another school!"

"I thought you're a good person but I can't believe what you just did!"

"I hate you!"

"We all hate you!"

Sherry now felt uneasy.She step back.Suddenly,Minnie pop out while smirk at her.Sherry stopped.

"Minnie?"

Minnie sighed.

"Oh Sherry,you can't run away again"

"What do you mean..?"

Minnie took out Sherry's phone.

"Can you explain about,this?"

She showed her a picture of Jay where Sherry took without he knew.Sherry widened her eyes.

"You took this picture don't you?"

Sherry looked at Minnie.She shook her head.

"No,it wasn't m-"

"Aaaaa no need to lie to us Shin Sherry!We know!We all know that you,secretly taking a picture of Jay!"

Everyone agreed with Minnie's word.Sherry step back.Her tears almost wanted to drop out.

Minnie chuckled.