2.Park Jay

Now,Sherry and Leeseo at the canteen.Sherry waiting for Leeseo who was busy to bought some food.

While Sherry is waiting for Leeseo,her heart suddenly beated so fast.Yeah,it is because the boy that she liked.

Park Jay.

Park Jay was the guy who has a long short hair.He has a chocolate eyes,and beautiful lips.

Park Jay it just,perfect to Sherry.But,he never knew that she likes him.

Jay went to the canteen with his friends.This is Sherry's chance to stared at him.

At the same time Leeseo is coming with snacks and strawberry cake for Sherry.

"Here's your food"

Leeseo take a sit infront of Sherry causing her can't looked at Jay.She lifted her head so she can see him.

Leeseo frowned when she looked at Sherry.Seems like Sherry was staring at someone.

Leeseo looking back too.Want to know who is Sherry staring up to.And now she know,why Sherry lifted her head just a second ago.

Leeseo then looked infront.She hit Sherry's hand causing her starled.

"What?"

Leeseo rolled her eyes.

"Eat your food,if you still want to stare at him and not start eating,im the one who is eat your food"

Sherry pouted and started ate her food.Occasionally,she stare at him again and again and again.

Sherry looked away when Jay was looked at her too.He feels like,someone was watching him.That's why he looked.

Sherry try to breath,because this is was the first time he look at her.She smiled quietly.

'Cute'

-

"Yow Jay~"

Jay's friend,Jun came near to him.

"What do you want?"

Jun leaning against the wall and take out the cigarettes.He want to gave one for Jay.

"Want some?"

Jay shook his head.

"I don't have a mood to smoke"

Jun just listened to him and he started smoking.

"I felt weird"

Jun raised his one eyebrow.

"Why?"

Jay scratching his head.

"When we were at the canteen,I felt like..someone was watching me.But I don't know who"

Jun chuckled.

"Maybe...your secret admirer uwu"

Jay chuckled too then rolled his eyes.

"Whatever"

-

Sherry now in the library.She wants to read some books that she loved.She went to the bookshelves.Searching some fun books.

20 minutes later,she found it.She wants to take the book but suddenly a hand came out,want to take that book too.

Sherry felt annoying when the hand did not let go of a book that she want to read.

"Hey this is mine"

"This is mine,I take it first"

Sherry scoffed and tried to take the book from that hand.

"This is mine..!"

Sadly,the book was succesfully taken by that hand.Because she angry,Sherry turn her body to faced the human who was take that book from her.

"Give it back m-"

She stopped talking then her eyes opened widely.Her heart beated fastly,her face started turning red.

She looked at Jay who is stare at her with a cold stare.By the way,Jay's hand is still on that bookshelf.

Sherry scratching her head then laugh awkwardly.Jay raised his one eyebrow.

"Y-you want that book right?Okay just...just take it"

She slowly step back because she scared of his stared even though her heart was beating.

Sherry want to get out of here but Jay hold her wrist.Sherry starled then turn back her body to face him.

Jay still with his cold look.Sherry swallow her saliva.

"What are you doing..."

"I want to ask"

Sherry's sweats came out.She felt nervous.

"Yes..?"

"Are you the one who is staring at me at the canteen?"

She widened her eyes.Sherry tried to smile then shook her head.

"Not me.."

Jay suddenly smirk.

"Oh really?"

Her smiled faded away.She nodded slowly.Jay exhaled heavily,he released his grip.

Sherry now can breath normally.She then patted her hand.Jay crossed his arms.

"Fine,if you say so"

Jay gave the book that he wants to read to Sherry back.

"I'll get going now"

After Jay leaved,Sherry exhaled relief.She almost want to fall because of Jay's visual.

"This is the first time he talk to me.."

Sherry smiled.She jumped happilly.Her crush finally talk to her.

Just a talk right?Not yet making love~Hehe.

To be continued...