18.I don't care

Day by day,Jay always hang out with Sherry and those two Jun and Leeseo being forgotten.But its okay,sometimes they're hang out together.

And Minnie,always be mad at Jay when he still hang out with Sherry even though she already warned him to stay away from her.

-

Sherry looked around,after she knew there's no one was watching her,she took out her phone then started took a picture of Jay without he knowing.

Even though she already knew that Jay sees her as friend,but she still do what she always do.

She took many picture of him.Her eyes widened when Jay look at the door.She quickly,hide behind the door.

She can felt that Jay is wanted to came here.Her hearted beated,scared if she got caught.Sherry shut her eyes.

"Sherry?"

Sherry opened her eyes.And again,her eyes opened wider.She tried to calm herself.

"Jay..hi.."

Jay raised his one eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?"

Sherry scratched her head.She smiled awkwardly.

"I err...nothing"

Jay narrowed his eyes.

"Okay.."

Jay lifted his shoulder.He flipped his hair.

"Okay then,but...I want to give you this"

Sherry look at him.Jay took out something from his pocket.A cute pink ribbon.

Sherry raised her eyebrows.Jay smiled awkwardly.

"Here"

Sherry took the ribbon.She chuckled.

"What is this?"

"I don't know...I found it,when I went  to store to bought a shampoo yesterday"

Sherry then tried the ribbon to her hair.

"Am I look good?"

Jay nodded as response.

Sherry took out her phone then look at herself from the screen.Sherry smiled satisfied.

"You're right,its look good on me"

Jay laughed cynically.He crossed his arm.

"But you like a grandma"

Sherry glanced at Jay.Jay chuckled.

"I'm just kidding.You look good on it"

Sherry look at her nails then flipped her hair.

"I do look good"

Jay scoffed then rolled his eyes.

Without they knew,Minnie was staring at them.Seems like,she mad.Minnie stomping her feet.She brushed her hair out.