42.Night date

"A night date?"

"Yes,so make sure tonight wear something beautiful.But to me,you always beautiful"

Sherry chuckled along with Jay.

"Okay,I will"

Sherry hang up the call then put her phone on the table.She go to her wardrobe.Thinking of what should she wear for tonight.

She plan to just wear the clothe after the end of the school without went back home.And again...she's lie to her dad.

Sherry looked at the dress one by one.
Every dress so beautiful to her.Its made her confused what dress should she wear.

4 minutes later,she found it.She put the dress into her bagpack and zip it.

"Jay going to love it"

She smiled.

-

Now it's a break time.Everyone went to the canteen while Sherry and Leeseo went to the restroom.

Leeseo waiting while Sherry tried her dress.

"Are you done?"

"No...it's kinda tight"

Leeseo sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I told you,not to eat much"

Sherry grinned.

"Okay,I will.But it's okay it alnost fit on me.Wait a second"

Sherry open the door then got out from the toilet.Leeseo amazed with her dress.She move close to her.

"Wow,beautiful"

Sherry looked at herself on a mirror.She tucked her hair behind her ear.She smiled.

"Really?"

Leeseo nodded.

"You know what,can you just give some of your dress so I can wear it when I go on a date with Jun?My dress all sucks"

Sherry chuckled.She took out her phone then took a photo of herself.While both of them taking a selfie together,suddenly someone's coming.

And there's Minnie.She frowned then approached them.

"Why are you wearing this?Are you going to fashion show or something?"

Minnie laughed.

"This is a dress which is Sherry going to wear tonight for a night date with Jay"

Minnie frozed when she listen to Leeseo.She gasped.

"A night date?"

Sherry nodded.Minnie gripping her skirt.

"Sherry,don't you scare"

"Scare of what?"

"Scare if your dad know"

Sherry's face change.She became worried and Minnie saw that.She smirk.She crossing her arm.

"Well,looks like you have to cancel tge date"

"Why would I?"

Minnie silent.

"Even I get caught,he will never be yours.And he still loves me"

Minnie widened her eyes.She flip her hair.