10.Absent

Sherry and her father now,at the supermarket to buy some food.Sherry pushed the trolly while her father took some food that he wanted.

Sherry pouted her lips.She look around,maybe she can find something delicious.So she can take it.

"Sherry"

"Yes dad?"

Soda put the ketchup in trolly then he said.

"Can you get me a milk at the drinks section?"

Sherry nodded as response then she go to the drinks section.She then look at the milk one by one.

She have to take a milk that her father always drank.Sherry bit her lips.

"Where is it..."

"Are you looking for something miss?"

Sherry starled when a woman approach her.It looks like,she's the staff here.

Sherry scratched her head.

"Err where is the...milk that has a low fat?"

The woman told Sherry to followed her.

"You can search here"

Sherry nodded as she understand.She then,thanked to a woman and started to take one bottle of milk.

After she got the milk,she then wanted to go back to her father.But accidentally,she hit someone causing the food fell.

Sherry then panicked.

"Oh my god,I'm so sorry!"

Sherry wanted to help him but he pushed her.Everyone now look at them.

"Are you blind!You already saw me but you still hit me!?"

Sherry bowed many times while apologize to him.The man flip his hair back.

"Next time don't do that again"

The man took his food then he leaved.Sherry toyyed with her finger.She fastly went back to Soda.

-

Leeseo now at the canteen alone.She ate her food while look at the phone.Then suddenly,someone's finger wiped her dirty mouth.

Leeseo tilted her head.She widened her eyes when Jun smiled sweetly to her.

He then take a sit infront of Leeseo.Leeseo frowned.

"What are you doing here?"

Jun chuckled.

"Nothing"

Leeseo raised her one eyebrow.

"Then?"

Jun lifted his shoulder.Leeseo rolled her eyes.She continued eating her food.

Jun just look at her.He look at her hair,her eyes,her nose and last but not least,her lips.

Jun bit his lips.

'I wish I can taste her beautiful lips'

Leeseo then look at him.

"Wait,you always with Jay right?"

Jun nodded as response.

"Then why you here?Go hang out with him"

Jun exhaled heavily.He pouted his lips.

"He didn't go to school today"

Leeseo just want to ask him why but suddenly someone interuppted them.

"Why?"

Both Leeseo and Jun look at Sherry.Sherry take a sit beside Leeseo.

"Why he didn't go to school today?"

Jun scartched his head.

"He sick"

Sherry nodded slowly.

"Oh"

'Poor him'

Jun smiled.

"Don't worry Sherry,he's fine.He just having a fever.Just a normal fever"

Sherry again,nodded.

'Get well soon'

-

Sherry now waited for Jun to came.A few minutes later,Jun finally came.

"Yes Sherry why?"

Sherry hesitated to told him.She smiled awkwardly then gave him a letter.

"Can you...send this to Jay?"

Jun raised his eyebrows then take the cute pink letter.

"You want me to give him,this?"

Sherry nodded.Jun smiled.

"Okay,I will"

Sherry smiled too.

"Thank you Jun"

-

"Don't you have buy me anything?Like...food,dolls or..something?"

Jun shook his head.He then gave Jay a letter that Sherry told him to gave it.

"Here,I don't want stay here longer.I have something to do.Someone told me to give this to you.Okay,gotta go.Bye!"

Jun started his engine bike then,he speed away leaving Jay.Jay close his door then opened the letter.

Jay started to read it.

Hello Jay.
How are you now?
I heard that you have a fever.
Get well soon okay?
Rest a lot.
Eat a lot.
Drink a lot.
And the important one is...
Eat your medicine that doctor gave it to you.
I don't...want your fever are getting more worst.
So...eat your medicine.
Get well soon Jay.
And please,don't be sick anymore.
Okay,bye~

Jay tore the letter then threw away.He then,take his towel to go to shower.

"Disgusting.No need to be care to me"

To be continued...