47.Last paper

Sherry now study for her last exam tomorrow.Actually,they already started the exam from last Monday.

Now it's time for last subject which is Music and Science.Sherry took out her text book.She took out her English book first so she can took her Science book.

Sherry just wanted to check on her English book.Suddenly,she saw a word which is Jay who was wrote it.This is when they study together at school before exam started.Then they memories pop out of her mind.

-Flashback-

Both Sherry and Jay now at the canteen.They study together.Since English was a first subject,they study the subject.

Jay teached Sherry read a sentences in English but Sherry can't speak it.Jay made a jugding face.

"Your name just like a white people,but you can't speak english.."

Sherry pouted her lips.She smiled awkwardly

"I don't know how"

Jay rolled his eyes.Then,he wrote something on Sherry's English book.Sherry looked at the word.

Jay cleared his throat.

"Try say this word"

"I love you"

Jay looked at Sherry disbelief.Sherry was confused.Jay smirk.

"Wow~When it comes to 'I love you' you can read it.But when it comes to like this,you can't huh?"

Sherry chuckled.She scratched her head.Jay smiled then patted her head.

"I love you too Sherry"

He kissed her forehead.They then continued study.

-End Flashback-

Sherry smiled on herself.They memories,still fresh in her mind.But Sherry's smiled slowly faded away.She shook her head.

"No,I have to move on"

Sherry closed the book then opened her Science book.She also wrote some important notes so she can remembered it.

-

Sherry woke up from her sleep.She rubbed her eyes then quickly went into a toilet.

10 minutes later,she's ready to go!Sherry put all her notes into her bagpack so she can read it while wating for the exam.

Sherry went downstairs to breakfast.Her father already ate.Sherry sat infront of him.She took a bread then eat it.

"Goodluch for your last exam today dear"

Sherry smiled.

"Thank you dad"

Sherry looked at the time.

"Ops,gotta go.Bye dad love you!"

Sherry tie her shoes then walked to go to school.Sherry walking while listening to a song.She mumbled for a bit.In the middle of the road,her step stopped when she's infront of Jay's house.Looks like that guy didn't go to school yet.Maybe still changing his clothes.

Sherry sighed.Suddenly,she heard door was opened which means,Jay already done.

Sherry quickly ran as fast as she can.At the same time,Jay go out from his house.He tie his shoes then ready to go.

Suddenly,he smelled something familiar.The smelled that he loved,that he missed.

Sherry's perfume.Strawberry perfume.Jay smiled.He knew,that girl just came here.He chuckled.

"Goodluck Sherry"

-

"Sherry,did you already study?"

Sherry nodded as response.Leeseo shocked.

"I thought you are a lazy human,but I was wrong"

Sherry glanced at Leeseo.Sherry sighed.

"Then you.What are you doing right now?Didn't study?"

Leeseo smiled.

"I'm waiting for Jun"

She grinned.Sherry rolled her eyes.

"You better just study without him.If he late,you still want to wait and not start study?"

Leeseo pouted her lips.She opened her textbook then read it.Sherry looked at her.

"Atleast,write some notes.So you can remembered the point"

Leeseo felt annoyed to Sherry and told her to be quiet.She tried to focus.Sherry shook her head slowly then continued study.

The teacher are coming.Mr Han.He told all the students to put their textbook in the bag because exam will started now.

Mr Han gave a paper to them.

"Okay you may answer thh paper.Goodluck"

Everyone be quiet.They was so focus.But there are some of the students are not focus.

Sherry answer the questions peacefully.She can answer all of them.She's confident with her answer

"Yes,I can do this"

Sherry suddenly think about Jay.

'Goodluck Jay.Do your best'

She smiled.

To be continue...

Sorry late upd and sorry broken eng :")
but hope u like it,byee <33333