15.Jealous

Minnie just got out from the bathroom.Her step stopped when she saw Jay was talking with Sherry.

Minnie clenching like a fist.She exhaled heavily.She then tried to smile and fixed her hair.

Minnie clear her throat and started walked towards them.Minnie tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Hello Jay~"

Jay and Sherry turn their head to face Minnie.Minnie pouted her lips.Jay raised his one eyebrow.

"What do you want?"

"I want...to lunch with you~"

She said in a cute tone.Sherry just look at them while blinked her eyes.Jay flip his hair.

"I'm lunch with Jun"

"But...I can join right?"

Jay laughed cynically.He step closer to Minnie.Minnie's smiled appeared.Sherry kinda felt weird.

"Of course..."

Jay tucked her hair behind her ear.He then cupped her face.

"Not"

Minnie frozed.Jay then turning into cold.He pulled Sherry hand to followed him.

Minnie stomping her feet.

"You just wait...!"

-

Jay take off his clothes then threw his body on the bed.He sighed.

"So tired.."

Jay comb her hair using his fingers.He frowned when suddenly someone spams him in a message.

Jay turn on his phone.He never saved this number before.Jay then click on the message.

0123456789:
Hello Jay!
It's me your future wife hehe
Minnie!
Jay I want to meet you!
Can we lunch together?
Jay please.....
I really want to meet you!
I miss you...
Pleaseeee
Pleaseeee
I'm so jealous you always hang out with Sherry now🙄🙄
Usually,you always hang out with me!!!
So why don't we hang out again~
Only two of us<3 NO NEED TO BRING JUN!
I'm on my way to go to your home~~~
GET READY!

Jay gasped when he read Minnie's message.He rolled his eyes then threw his phone.

"Future wife...tsk!Keep dreaming"

DING DONG!

Jay frozed,he opened his eyes as the doorbell rang.He waked up from his lying down.

"She really come...!"

The doorbell doesn't stop ranging.Jay brush his hair out.He wore his black shirt then went downstair.

He opened the door with a lazy face.His eyes widened a little bit when it's not Minnie who was ringing the bell.

But it's Sherry.Jay rubbed his eyes then smiled.

"Sherry,what are you doing here?"

Sherry bit her lips.She handed over a container containing food to him.Jay seems confused.

"What is this?"

"Here...I.bring you some cupcakes.I actually already gave it to Jun and Leeseo because I wanted them to tasted it and they said it was delicious.Only you...do not taste my cupcakes yet.."

Jay chuckled.

"So...you want me to take a bite?"

Sherry nodded as response.Jay took one cupcake then ate it.He frowned because of deliciousness.

"Its good,you're so good at cooking huh?"

Sherry turning into red.She smiled.

"You can eat all if you want it"

"Aaaa no no,its okay.You can keep it on yourself okay?"

Sherry stared at him.She nodded.

"Jay!"

Sherry starled.Both Sherry and Jay turn around.Minnie walked towards them with an angry face.

Sherry panicked.

"I err...gotta go"

Jay held her hand.Sherry look at Jay.

"Its okay,just stay here"

Minnie gasped then act like she's feeling sad.

"How could you Jay!We always hang out together.Why are you not wore your clothes and why you with her!?"

Sherry swallow her saliva.Jay step closer to her.

"She's my friend,she wanted to gave me a cupcakes"

Sherry's heart again,like a broken glass.Still see her as friend..?

"And I want to ask.Where do you get my number?Who is said that your my future wife?Who said that we always together?And who want to go lunch with you?"

Minnie widened her eyes while frowned.Her tears drop out from her eyes.

"Jay...how could you.."

Jay glanced at her.Minnie wiped her tears.

"When this slut came in your life,you forgot me!You know why I like this,because I'm jealous!I'm jealous you always give attention to her but not me!Why Jay!?Why!?"

Sherry gasped as Jay slap Minnie.

"Don't ever called her like that again...Your jealous or not,that's none of my business...Now you..!Get out of here"

"But-"

"Out!"

Minnie glanced at Sherry who was standing at Jay's back.After Minnie leaved,Jay turn around to face Sherry.

"Don't heard what she just said to you.Its not true okay?"

Sherry smiled.

"Its okay,I have to go now"

Jay nodded as response.Sherry then leaved too.

-

Sherry kicked a small rock everytime she saw it.She scoffed.

"He still see me as friend,even though he defend me.."

Sherry sighed.

To be continued...