44.Cry

Sherry tears came out.She looked at her dad.She shook her head.

"No dad...I don't want to break up with him"

Soda flip his hair.

"Why?"

"He was a kind man.I can't let him go.He more important to me"

Soda frowned.

"So that's mean,he more important than me?"

Sherry paused.

"No it's not li-"

"Okay!I understand now Shin Sherry.Wow.You more care your stupid boyfriend than me huh?"

Sherry shook her head.She's now crying.

"No dad...it's not like that...I mean,he meant to me too-"

"After you couple with him,you like...didn't listen to me anymore.Is it because of him!?When he said he want to meet you,you go.But..when I said to go home,you're not listening"

Sherry lower her chin.She speechless.She just crying.

"You said,you go to Leeseo's house to study.But you lied right?"

"Right Shin Sherry!"

Sherry nodded quickly because she was scared.This is was the first time her dad mad at her like this.

She really scared now.Then she remembered one thing.She looked at her dad.

"But dad...if you want to know,Jay was a good boy.He always help me,kept me safe.Isn't that a future guy you wants for me-"

"But Sherry you still school!"

Sherry frozed.

"Like I said,I don't want you to couple in this age because you will not listening to me Shin Sherry!You alreadt saw it right!?You listen to him more that me!Your own father!"

Sherry's tears came out again.

"Mom's going to be so dissapoint to you Sherry.You want her to be dissapoint to you!?"

Sherry shook her head.Soda sighed.

"So...the best thing you have to do is,break up with him"

Sherry still fight back.

"But I don't want-"

"Break up!You want me to slap you!?"

Sherry widened her eyes.She pushed her dad causing Soda shocked.Sherry ran to upstairs.

"I hate you dad!"

"Shin Sherry!"

-

Sherry lock her door.She sat on the floor.She hug her knees then cry more.

Sadly,her dad finally knew.But she still love Jay even though Soda already told her to break up.

How?It's so hard for her.How can't you just leave someone that love you,treat you like a princess,always hug and kiss you.

Of course you will not going to leave him.Because,he is your first love.A first guy who is making this feeling different than the others.A first guy who is always make your heart beating.A first guy who is make you blushing everyday.

It's hard.Sherry gripping her knees.

"I'm not ready to leave you Jay.."

They also already make a promise.To not to leave each one of them.But..happiness is not forever.It will have something that ruined it.

Sherry stop crying.She's now thinking.Should she?

"I don't want me and dad be like this forever just because I didn't want to break up with Jay.."

"But..at the same time I don't want to break up with him.."

"What should I do..?"

-

Love:
Jay,meet me at a rooftop.
I want to tell something
important.

Jay frowned.

"What it could be?"

Jay just replied okay.

-

5 minutes later,Jay arrived at a rooftop.He can saw Sherry was standing up while the wind blowing her hair.

Jay smiled.He slowly walked towards her then hug her tighter causing Sherry starled.

"Jay!"

Jay chuckled.Sherry wanter to let go but Jay stop her.

"Can we just..talk like this?"

Sherry paused.She nodded slowly.Then she thought.

'Maybe this is going to be his last hug to me.I don't want to waste it.I really love his hug'

'Dear Park Jay'

'Little do you know,how much I love you'

'But...it's time to break our promise'

'I'm so sorry'

To be continued...

YOU GUYSS ARGHHH ALMOST REACH TO THE ENDD!!! HEHE.

sorry this ep kinda weird but HOPE U LIKE IT !!!