16.Dream

"Sorry guys I'm late"

Three of them froze when they saw Sherry.Sherry scratched her head then sat beside Leeseo.

Jun almost wanted to laughed.

"What happen to your hair Sherry,are you got on electric shock?"

Leeseo chuckled.Sherry scoffed.

"No it just,I don't have a time to comb and tie my hair,that's why"

Jay shook his head slowly.He stood up then go behind Sherry.Sherry tilted her head to look at him.

"What are you doing behind my back?"

Jay took the hairbrush and started combing Sherry's hair.Sherry paused,her heart was beating so fast.

Leeseo and Jun smirk at her.After done combing her hair,Jay started tie her hair.

"Next time,fix your hair first.So...people didn't laugh when see your hair,almost like a ghost"

Sherry scoffed.

"Okay done"

He turn on his phone then showed her his screen phone so Sherry can see herself.

Sherry touch her hair.

"I don't even know,you're so good at tie someone's hair"

Jay chuckled.Jun then clear his throat and sat next to Leeseo.Leeseo frowned.

Jun flip his hair.

"I can tie someone's hair too.Leeseo my love,untie your hair.Let me show them"

Leeseo smiled at him then pull his ear causing Jun groan in pain.Sherry and Jay laughing at him.

After satisfied,Leeseo stop pulling Jun's ear.Jun rubbing his reddened ear.

Leeseo glanced at Jun.

-

Jay went to the back of the school.He looked around first,making sure there's no teachers or guards.

He then took out the cigarette and start smoking.Jay shut his eyes,felt relief after he smoked the cigarette.

Jay smoking while looking at his phone.Suddenly he heard something that behind him.

He quickly pulled the girl and locked her against the wall.The girl widened her eyes.Jay frowned.

"Sherry?"

Sherry swallow her saliva.This is the first time their faces are this close.Jay step back from her.Sherry now can breathe normal.

"What are you doing here?"

Sherry toyyed with her finger.She smiled awkwardly.

"I acctually....want to go to the canteen but,I smelled cigarettes and it came from here"

Jay brush his hair out.Now,Sherry already knew that he's a smoker.Sherry was also shocked.The person she liked,apparently smoked.

"Sherry,please keep this a secret okay?"

Sherry nodded as response.

"Eyyyyy what are you two doing here~?"

Jun pop out of nowhere then suddenly teasing them.Sherry's face started turning into red.