9.Wait more

"Okay class,make sure to check on ypur desk.If your desk have a rubbish,throw that in trashcan okay?"

Everyone started to do what their teacher told they to do.Mrs Ahn was busy packing her things.

"Okay,you may go out of the class now"

Leeseo and Sherry went to a bus stop.They waited a bus to came while eating an ice cream.

While they talking and laughing,suddenly a group of boys approach them.

"Look at this cutie"

Leeseo and Sherry look at each other and frowned.Leeseo tried to talked to them.

"Excuse me?Who are you guys?"

One of them,approaching Leeseo.Without permission,he touch her chin.But Leeseo fastly,pushed his hand.

"What the hell are you guys want?If your work love to bothering people,please leave"

All of them laughing at Leeseo while claping their hands.

"Wow,you really think we like that?"

Leeseo swallow her saliva.There's one boy from their group,keep staring at Sherry causing she felt uncomfortable.

He suddenly toy with her hair.Sherry tried to let go of his hand.

"Hey,are you scare because I touch your hair?"

Sherry just ignored him.Leeseo saw that too,she then wanted to kick him but his friends held her arms.

"Hey!Let go of me!And you too!Don't touch my friend!"

A boy named Beomgyu,he smirking at Leeseo.He acctually the leader of the group.He then take Sherry's hand then kiss it.

Sherry widened her eyes then tried to let go of his grip but Beomgyu held her hand harder making Sherry groan in pain.

"Please let go of me.."

"Let go of her you idiot!"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes.He approach Leeseo and ready to slap her because she's so noisy.

But suddenly Beomgyu's friend been kicked by someone causing his friend fell then accidentally hit Beomgyu causing he fell too.

Leeseo and Sherry widened their eyes.Felt confused,who's kick him.All of Beomgyu's friend let go of Leeseo then help Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Who is.."

Leeseo turn around then paused.The one who kick Taehyun was Jun.

"You?"

Jun stare at the boys.He again kick them,but Leeseo stop him.Jun grip one of their friend's color.

"Who told you to touch my girl?"

He said coldly but not for Leeseo.She frowned.

'What did he mean,girl..?'

A boy named Woozi,felt scared with Jun's dead stare.He shook his head.

"No no no,not me"

"I don't care if it's not you.But I still want to punch you on the face"

Woozi shook his head again.Begged him to be released.Jun almost wanted to punch him but suddenly he stop when Jay pop out.

Sherry's heart was beating again.She rubbed her chest.Tried to calm herself.

Jay glared at Jun.

"Let go of him"

Jun just listen to Jay then he let go of Woozi.Woozi exhaled relief then turn around to face Jay.Want to thanked to him.

But then,Woozi been punch by Jay causing he groan in pain.Three of them,Jun,Leeseo and Sherry gasped.

Not that all,he gripping Woozi's color then whisper to him.

"If you don't want to be beated,leave those girls alone and don't you ever come here again"

Woozi nodded fastly.Jay then let go of him and all of them ran like a coward.Jay flip his hair back.He turn around to face Sherry and Leeseo.

"You guys okay?"

Both of Sherry and Leeseo nodded.Jun suddenly held Leeseo's hand.Leeseo frowned then kicked his butt.

Jay then,look at Sherry.Sherry been caught looking at him again then she fastly look away.

"Hey,what is your name?"

Sherry raised her eyebrows.She smiled awkwardly.

"Err....Shin Sherry.."

Jay narrowed his eyes.He step closer to Sherry and Sherry moved back.Her heart beating more fast.

Jay bended his body to Sherry.

"Sherry"

Sherry hesitated lift her head to look at Jay.

"You weird.Stop looking at me,I know that was you"

Sherry froze.Jay pulled Jun's hand to leaved them.Leeseo approach Sherry.

"You okay?What did Jay said to you?"

Sherry shook her head.She smiled.

"I'm okay..I want to go home.Are you okay wait bus here alone?"

Leeseo nodded as response.Sherry said goodbye to Leeseo then go home.

-

Sherry threw her body on the bed.She sighed.Jay's words were still crossed her mind.

"Maybe I should tell the truth"

Sherry pouted.She scratching her head.

"But I'm not ready to tell him yet"

Sherry sat down from her lying down.

"No no,let's wait more.If I'm ready,I'm gonna tell him"

Sherry nodded confidently.

To be continued...

Sorry today ep kinda weird HAHAHA