17.Warned

Minnie went to the locker but her step stopped when she saw Jay talking with Sherry.Minnie rolled her eyes.She flipped her hair back.

She took out her phone then message Jay.She can saw that Jay took out his phone too.She smirk.

Jay sighed then putted back into his pocket and continued talking with Sherry.

Minnie then leaved.

-

"Sherry,come here"

Sherry stood up then went to Mr Lee's table.She toyyed with her fingers.

"Yes Mr Lee?"

Mr Lee packing his thing then gave a few books to Sherry.He stood up.

"Please bring this book to the teachers room,I have another class"

Sherry nodded as response then she leaved the class.The book kinda heavy because so many.

But in the middle of the road,her steps stopped.It is because of a bad kids were hanging out in the direction Sherry wants to go.

'I have to do this..'

Sherry exhaled then take a step to go straight to them.When she almost close to them she bit her lips.

She scared if they bothered her.And the thing that Sherry doesn't wanted to happens,it happen now.

They gathered around her while smirking.Sherry step back.

"Hello pretty,its look like you too weak to lifted all that books"

Sherry smiled then shook her head.

"No its okay,I can do it by myself.Now if you excuse me,please move..."

They're more step closer to her.Sherry heart beating fast.

"Not so fast babygirl,we want to play with you first"

One of them tried to touch Sherry's leg but Sherry dodged.

"Please don't do this,move...I want to take this.books to the teacher's room"

The boy named Sihun rolled his eyes.He pulled Sherry's hair causing her groan in pain.

"We just want to play with you for a while,can you just once listen to me...!?"

Sihun pushed the books away from Sherry.He held her hands then cupped her face.

"No,no please.."

Sihun smirk,his lips almost wanted to touch hers.But his hair been pulled by someone from the back.

Sihun groan in pain then tilted his head.His eyes widened when he sees Jay stare at him with dead look.

His friends already ran.Sihun called them but they gone.Jay pushed Sihun to the locker.

"How dare you to touch her"

Sherry just stay silent.She picked up all the books that had fallen.

"I'm sorry,I promise to not touch your girl...please let go of me.."

Jay glanced at Sherry.He then let go of Sihun and Sihun ran quickly.Jay laugh cynically.

"Coward"

Jay then approach Sherry.

"Are you okay?"

Sherry nodded as response.Jay sighed.He took all the books make Sherry frowned.

"Why are you take all that books?"

"Its heavy,you can't lift it by yourself.So let me help you"

Sherry again,nodded.They started walked together to the teachers room.After done placing the books in the teachers room,they go back to their class.

They just stay quiet.None of them started talking.Sherry cleared her throat.She look at Jay.

"Jay.."

Jay raised his eyebrows.

"What are we?"

Jay frowned.

"What do you mean?"

Sherry pouted.

"No I just...want to know,you see me as what.."

Jay chuckled.

"Of course as my friend"

Sherry paused.He still see her as friend.Sherry laughed awkwardly.

"Okay"

-

Jay now at the back of school.As he can see,Minnie wanted to met him.He flipped his hair back.

A few minutes later,Minnie came.Jay rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Minnie"

Minnie crossed her arm so do Jay.

"I want to warned you...

please stay away from Shin Sherry"

Jay raised his one eyebrow then he suddenly laughing.Minnie frowned.

"Why are you laughing,I'm not making a funny thing okay.I'm serious"

Jay stop laughing.

"Why should I listen to your word?Your not my mom"

Minnie stomping her feet.

"Just listen to me!Stay away from her!"

Jay scoffed.

"Never"

Jay glanced at her then he leaved.Minnie brushed her hair out.Angry.

"Ish!"

To be continued...