20.When do you want to tell him?

Sherry chuckled when she saw Jay's friends told him to wore a bunny hat scarf.It looks cute on him.

Jay then took off the scarf from his head then gave it back to Younghoon because that scarf belong's to him.

Sherry don't know what to do except keep smiled.Jay look so happy today.Suddenly,Leeseo pop out causing Sherry starled.

Sherry sighed relief.

"You almost got me a heart attack"

Leeseo laughed in tiny tone.She stop laughed when Sherrt ignored her.

"What are you looking at..?"

Leeseo looked at infront too.She glanced at Sherry then crossed her arm.

"When do you want to tell him about your feeling?Its scare me when you always stare at him.You almost same like a stalker"

Sherry hit Leeseo's shoulder.She bit her lips.

"Its not like that..."

Leeseo raised her one eyebrow.

"So?"

Sherry toyyed with her finger.

"He already see me as friend,and I know that he never had a feeling like I do.If I tell him about this...I'm scare if I ruin our friendship...so,let me just keep this feeling by myself"

Leeseo sighed.She comforted her.

"Sherry,I know how you feel but,the more you kept this feeling,the more you not pleasant.So better you just tell him the truth,he accept you or not it's okay.Atleast,you've tell him the truth.Right?"

Sherry pouted her lips.She then looked at Jay.Sherry sighed.

"I'm gonna think about it.."

Leeseo patted her shoulder.

-

"Yes Mr Lim,what can I help?"

Leeseo glanced at a boy beside her.Mr Lim exhaled heavily.

"This boy,his name is Cho Seungyeon.His test scores,very dissapointing.So I want you to tutor him a few subjects that he weak at it.Can you?"

Leeseo nodded as response with a smiled.

"Okay so,Seungyeon.Tomorrow,go to a library.Leeseo gonna wait you there"

A boy named Seungyeon,nodded as response.

-

Seungyeon came with his books.He went into a library then started searching for Leeseo.

He saw a hand that waved at him,and there she is.Leeseo.Seungyeon then approach her.

"Sorry late"

Seungyeon take a sit infront of Leeseo.Leeseo tucked her hair behind her ear.

"It's okay"

"Okay so,what subject you want to start first?"

Seungyeon scratched his head.He pointing on SCIENCE book.Leeseo nodded as she understand.

"Okay,let's start now"

Seungyeon nodded as response.

-

Jun came into a library.He bothered other students first then go searching for comics book.

Jun took out his lolipop then ate it.He already knew that,they can't bring a food or drink in the library but he didn't cared.

Badguy right?

While Jun read his comic,he paused when he heard a familiar voice.He turn around then saw Leeseo with a other guy.

Jun frowned.

"Leeseo with who..?"

Jun suddenly felt jealous,he close a comic then put it in the bookshelves.He approach them with an angry look.

"Leeseo"

Leeseo stop laughing then tilted her head followed by Seungyeon.

"Oh Jun,hi"

Jun glanced at Seungyeon.

"Who is he?"

"I'm his tutor"

Jun rolled his eyes.He then pulled Leeseo's wrist to come with him.Leeseo confused.

-

Both Jun and Leeseo now at a flower garden.Jun crossed her arm.Leeseo stay silent.

"Why are you bring me here?"

Jun shut his eyes.

"Stop teaching him"

Leeseo frowned.

"Eh,why?"

Jun put hand in his pocket.He looked at Leeseo.

"Just don't"

Leeseo exhaled heavily.

"I can't do that Jun,Mr Lim told me to teach him"

"He still can study by himself.Why he want to need you?"

Leeseo scoffed.

"Jun,if we have a lot of knowledge, at least share it with others, other people also want to pass Jun, not just us.So just let me teach him okay?"

Jun pouted.He then nodded as response.Leeseo suddenly think of something.

"Its weird,why you suddenly stop me to teach Seungyeon?"

Jun bit his lips.

'Come on Jun,you can do it.Okay...I'm ready'

Jun suddenly step closer to Leeseo.Leeseo then step back.Her step stopped when Jun touch her waist then his othet hand cupped her face.

"Because I like you"

To be continued...