12.Became more closer

Leeseo and Sherry now at the canteen.They waiting for Jay and Jun to coming.

"Ugh,where are they.They promise to lunch with us"

Leeseo sighed.She flip her hair back.

"You wait here,I gonna buy some food for us"

Sherry nodded as response then Leeseo leaved.A few minutes later,Jay and Jun arrived.

Sherry gasped when he saw Jay.Her heart,like always beating so fast.He wore a short sleeved shirt with his jacket on his waist.

Sherry look away when they go straight to her.Her face now turning into red.

Jun frowned.

"Where's Leeseo?"

Sherry pointed her finger to Leeseo who was busy line up to buy food.Jun smiled.

"I err want to buy some food too so...I go now.Bye!"

Jun ran to Leeseo.Jay shook his head slowly.He crossed his arm.Jay look at Sherry.

He raised his one eyebrow.

"Hey dumb"

Sherry hesitated to tilted her head.Jay sighed.He sat infront of her.Jay flip his hair back.

"Hey dumb"

Sherry mumbled.Jay crossed his arm again.

"Hey dumb"

Sherry mumbled again.

"Dumb"

Sherry shut her eyes.Sometime,she kinda felt annoying with Jay.

"Hey dumb.Do you hear me?"

"Yes Jay,what is it?"

Jay laughed cynically.

"Nothing,I just want to identify if you're deaf yet"

Sherry bit her lips.

'Calm down Sherry calm down.He is your crush.Even though he sometime's annoying,you still like him'

"Food is arrived~"

Leeseo sat next to Sherry.She gave her a bread and banana milk.While Jun gave Jay a corn and chocolate milk.

They started enjoy their meals.Jun look at Leeseo.He smiled.Without they know,Jun kicked Leeseo's leg gently.

Tried to get attention from her.Leeseo starled then look at Jun.He winked at her.Leeseo then kicked Jun's leg quiet harder causing his smiled faded away.

Jay and Sherry starled too because the table suddenly moved.She look at Leeseo.

"What happen?"

Leeseo smiled at her then shook her head.She continued ate her food.Jay look at Jun and frowned.

He kinda trying to hold back the pain.

"What's wrong with you?"

Jun shook his head.

"Nothing,I'm good"

Jay lifted his shoulder then continued ate his food.After the pain gone,Jun start talking.

"Hey,tomorrow let's go to the Cheonjiyeon Falls"

Leeseo's eyes shone brightly.

"When?"

Jay rolled his eyes.

"Tomorrow,deaf.He already said it"

Leeseo scoffed.