41.Stay away from Sherry

Leeseo and Jun now walked together.They held hands together while talking some random stuff.

"Yow Jun!"

Both of them stopped then looked at infront.Jay was ran towards them.Jun widened his eyes.He covered his face with his hand.

Leeseo smiled at Jay.

"Yes Jay why are you calling for Jun?"

Jay smiled back then frowned when he saw Jun was covering his face.

"Jun?"

Jun starled then hid himself but Jay held his sleeve causing Jun frozed.Jun tried to release the grip but Jay too strong.

"Whatssup with you man?"

Leeseo confused too.Jun shook his head.

"No no,I'm fine"

"Then why are you like avoiding me?"

Leeseo tried to figure it out.Then she got it.She smirk then cleared her throat.

Jay looked at her.

"Maybe because of....the moment when you guys ki-"

Both Jun and Jay closed her mouth casuing Leeseo starled.Jun and Jay looked at eachother.They both touch their lips.

They back from they sense then step back with a disgusting looks.

"How dare you to touch my lips!"

"But you too!"

Leeseo just laughed.

"Forget it guys,it's just a dare"

Jun glanced at Jay.He held Leeseo's hand.

"I'm straight!And I only love Leeseo!"

At the same time,Sherry walked towards them.Jay saw her then suddenly grab her hand causing Sherry starled.

Jay hug her shoulder.

"And I only love Sherry!"

Sherry confused.

"What's wrong with you guys.."

"Oh nothing it's just about the d-"

"Shut up Leeseo!"

Both Jay and Jun said.Leeseo automaticly stay silent.

"I want to forget about that!"

"Yeah me too!"

Jun cleared his throat.

"Okay so,from now on...you're not my friend.Bye!"

Jun leaved with Leeseo.Jay laughed cynically then clapped his hand.

"Yeah yeah!Just go!"

Sherry bite her lips.Sherry just wanted to open her mouth but Jay suddenly kissed her.

Sherry starled.Jay smiled at her.

"I love you.Let's go"

Jay held her hand then both of them went to the canteen.

-

Sherry now eating alone.Jay told to her to wait here while he went buy a water.

Sherry ate her food.While she enjoy the food suddenly a group of girls approached her.

Sherry starled when one of them hit a table harder.Everyone is watching.Sherry tilted her head.

Minnie.

Sherry sighed.

"Yes Minnie?"

Minnie smiled at her.Sherry blinked.

"I just want to say sorry because of my attitude to you.I know I was wrong"

Minnie toyying with her finger.She bite her lips.

"Are we cool now?"

Sherry smiled back.

"Actually,I don't mind if you mean to me.But it's okay,I forgive you"

They do a handshake.

"Since we're find,this is water for you
...."

Sherry wanted to took the water but Minnie lift it causing Sherry frowned.

"You said it's for me"

Minnie smirk.

"I mean..."

Minnie opened the bottle cap then pour it in Sherry's tray.Sherry widened her eyes.

"No my food-"

Sherry wanted to stop her but Minnie's friends held her both hand.Minnie laughed cynically.

She threw the empty bottle away.Sherry stare at her with an angry looks.

"What is your problem Han Minnie!?"

Minnie rolled her eyes.

"The problem is you!Don't you feel ashame?After all you did,but you still can smile and couple with Jay!"

"So,why?Jealous?Huh!Just continue your jealousing because Jay only love me!He will never love a girl like you!"

Minnie widened her eyes.She just wanted to slap Sherry but her hand been held by someone.

Minnie turn her head then gasped.Jay was held her hand harder.Minnie then groan in pain.

"Jay,let me go..It's hurt.."

Jay release the grip.Minnie scrubbed her hand.

"Can you just stop bothering her and just accept the fact that I am not gonna be yours!?"

Jay scold her.He then stared at Minnie's friends who was still held Sherry.

They felt scared then release Sherry.Jay grab her hand.

"All of you,stay away from Sherry!"

To be continue...