24.Jun and Leeseo

(Special chapter for Junseo ^^)

Leeseo pouted her lips.She held two types of blouses that she wanted to wore for her date with Jun.

She acctually confused,which blouse she wanted to wear.A blouse on her right hand is colourfull.Like you wanted to go to beach.A blouse on her left hand is like girly on her.From the top to bottom,all pink.

These two blouses its so beautiful causing Leeseo can't choose one of it.She bit her lips.

"What should I wear..."

Suddenly...

Ting!

A notification pop out from her phone.Leeseo then go check on it.Its Jun.

She read his message.

Jun:
Hi Leeseo!I'm already infront of your house.Are you done?

Leeseo gasped.

'Why so fast!?'

Leeseo didn't reply the message then started wore her outfit that she choose.

She put a little bit of blusher and don't forget liptint so Jun can't saw her palm lips.

Leeseo took her slingbag and spray a rose perfume on her body.Now,she's ready to go!

Leeseo ran fastly to go straight to a door but stopped when her brother held her wrist.

Leeseo scoffed then she turn her head to her brother.

"Ugh,Kino what do you want!?I'm gonna be late!"

Kino,her brother raised his one eyebrow.

"Where do you wanna go?"

Leeseo released his grip harshly.Leeseo glanced at him.

"No need to know!"

Leeseo then,got out.

-

"Jun,sorry I'm late"

Jun smiled at her.He patted her head.

"It's okay dear"

Leeseo smiled too.She looked around then looked at Jun back.

"Where do we should go first?"

Jun lifted his shoulders.Leeseo toyyed with her fingers.After looked around,Jun finally knew where do they want to go.

He pulled Leeseo's wrist to came with him.Leeseo seems confused but still following him.

Leeseo raised her one eyebrow.Jun looked at her while smiled.

"Want some cotton candy?"

Leeseo pouted her lips.Looked at the flavour one by one.Jun chuckled.

"Erm...can I have this?"

Leeseo pointed to the strawberry flavour.The seller nodded and started making a cotton candy for Leeseo.