40.Fireworks

The alarm ringing loudly causing Jun woke up.He turn off the alarm then sat down.He scratched his head.

A few minutes,he finally stood up.He get his towel then went into a bathroom.After done taking a shower,Jun got out from the toilet.

He wore his white T-Shirt covered with black jacket.He comb his hair neatly.He then got out from his room.

He went downstairs then go straight to kitchen for a breakfast.He took two breads then put in a toaster.

Jun took the bread then spreading strawberry jam on the bread.He start eating it.

After done breakfast,he go to a front door to wore his shoes.He tie his shoes then opened the door.He start walked to go to school.

-

A few minutes later,Jun arrived at his school.He went to his class.His friends greet him.Jun just smiled at them.

Jun go to his locker.He just wanted to opened his locker door but suddenly someone closed it back.Jun starled then turn his head.

Jun frowned.

"Jay?"

Jay smiled at him.He moved his face closer to him.Jun confused.

"Morning dear"

Jay winked at him.Jun just stay silent.He opened his locker door but being stop by Jay.Jun sighed.

"What do you want Jay?"

"I want you"

Jun widened his eyes.He can felt that his face was turning red.Jay staring at his lips.

Without permission,he touched it.Jun froze.Jay smiled.

"You really have a pretty lips"

Jay looked at him while smirk.

"Mind if I taste it?"

Jun gasped.Jay move closer.

More closer.

More.

Then..

Jun scream.He tried to breath properly.He's sweating right now.

"What am I dreaming.."

Jun touched his lips.He then hit himself.

"I'm not gay!I love Leeseo I love Leeseo I love Leeseo!"

Jun almost can't breathe when he remember his dream.He then laying out back.

"Stupid"

The reason why is,the dare when Sherry told him to kiss Jay.Crossing his mind until it get into a dream.

"Forget about it forget about it"

Jun swallow his saliva.He suddenly call Leeseo just because wanted to say that he only love her.

"Hello Leeseo,I just want you to know that I love you more than someone else.You know that loyal to you right?I'm straight.Don't worry"

-

Jay took out something.Sherry gasped.Jay smirk at her.

"Let's play some fireworks"

Jay burn the rope then lifted up so the fireworks fly on the sky then explode.Sherry closed her ears because the sound it so loud.

Jay laughing.

"I want to try"

Jay gave to her.Jay burn the hole then told Sherry to lifted up.

"Becareful dear"

Sherry nodded.They amazed with the colour of fireworks.So beautiful.Sherrt laughed harder when Jay can't turn on a lighter.

Sherry lifted up then let the fireworks fly to the sky.Jay just watching her from the back.

"Ouch!"

Jay widened his eyes then ran towards Sherry.He held her hand.

"What happen?Did you get hurt?"

Sherry grimaced in pain.She chuckled.

"A little bit.It's okay its not that hurt"

Jay sighed.

"I told you to becareful"

Sherry pouted.

"Sorry,I was just too excited"

Jay smiled then patted her head.He then hug her from the back.He rested his chin on her shoulder.

Sherry giggled when Jay's breathe are tickling her.Sherry closed her eyes.

"Jay"

"Humph?"

Sherry smiled.

"What if,I leave you one day?"

Jay frowned.He hug her tighter.

"You can't leave me.Never"

"I just ask"

Jay broke the hug.He then held her both hands.

"Sherry,you're the most precious girl I've ever seen.I never leave you and you never leave me.We already a happy couples and soon,happy family.I know that.I will never regret it.So promise with me to not to ask me if you or I going to leave.Okay?"

Sherry chuckled.She nodded.

"Okay,my future husband"

"Wow"

Sherry laughed.Jay cleared his throat.

"From now on,I will call you my wife"

Jay raised his eyebrows.Sherry laughed again then hit his shoulder.

To be continued...

U guys hshs. I didn't mean to write like this in this episode HAHAHAHAH. It's suddenly POP OUT of my mind sooo hshs. Sorry if u guys uncomfortable.

AND sorry for my bad grammar. Ugh i hate it sooo much. But hope u like it hshs. OKAY BYEE <333

(soon this story going to end!!! What do you guys prefer? Good ending or.....something else? Hehe.)