22.Live alone

"Maybe you can choose this one"

Soda pointed on the computer screen.Sherry pouted her lips then click it.

Sherry confused what project that she and Jay wanted to do.So,she let herself to choose it.

Then Soda,tried to looked one by one the project that can be settled by Sherry and Jay.He's like,helping her.

"But this is too hard to do.."

Soda toyyed with his lips.He tried to think.He then scrolled more.And suddenly,he found it.

"Aha!How about,this?"

Sherry looked at the photo.She nodded as she satisfied.She smiled.

"Okay,I'm gonna do this one"

Soda finally exhaled relief.Sherry turn off the computer then ready to go sleep.

Soda put the blanket on her body.Sherry chuckled.Soda then patted her head.

"By the way bunny,who is your partner?"

Sherry's smiled faded away.She swallow her saliva.She smiled awkwardly.

"I err...being a partner with Leeseo.Leeseo my friend"

Soda nodded as he understood.

"Okay then,now go to sleep"

Sherry nodded as response.Soda stood up then kissed his daughter forhead.He turn off the lamp then go out.

Sherry exhaled relief.When Soda asked her about that,her heart beated.Gladly,she already has a answer to his father.

"Gotta get sleep now"

-

Sherry now at Jay's house.She wore a simple outfit today.She put a little bit liptint on her lips and blusher on her cheeks.

She too wore a ribbon that Jay gave to her.She felt nervous now.She tried to breathe normal before she knock on the door.

After she ready,she knock it.

"Wait!"

She can heard Jay's voice from inside.The door was opened reveal Jay.Sherry showed him a smile.

"Oh,Sherry.Hi"

"Hi"

Jay stare at her.Her outfit for today was so beautiful to him.

"Come on in Sherry"

Sherry nodded then walked inside his house.Sherry froze when she looked at inside.

So messy.

Jay scratched his head.He ran to pick up the his rubbish,his dirt clothes and everything else.

"I'm sorry Sherry,my house doesn't always have a guest"

Sherry chuckled.

"It's okay"

After done cleaning,Jay went upstairs to take shower.He told Sherry to sat first.

Sherry looked at the house.Big,and comfortable.Suddenly,a few photos caught her attention.

She then stood up and go straight to the photos.Sherry chuckled.It was Jay when he was a baby.

"So cute"

She frowned when she looked at an old woman who was carried him.

"Who is this woman?"

"It was my mom"

Sherry starled when Jay already infront of her.Sherry turn around.Jay took the photo from her.

"This is my mom.Park Lily"

"Then where is she now?"

Jay's smiled faded away.Sherry can see his sad face.Jay sighed.

"8 years ago...my mom and my dad fought.Because,my mom saw that dad was cheating on her.I was so mad because dad bravely slap her.Poor my mom.."

Sherry felt bad at Jay.

"Then,dad wanted to get divorce.And after that,I followed my mom to move to Incheon.And after that..."

Sherry raised her eyebrows.

"After that?"

Jay lower his chin.Sherry blinked her eyes.Jay kinda held his tears from dropping out.

Sherry cleat her throat.

"And...who is this house belong to?"

"It's mine.I live alone now.After my mom dead"

Now Sherry knew the answer.She felt bad at him.But atleast,Jay has a chance to feel being love with his own mom.

Not like her,just a few days and then her mom dead.

Jay sniffed.

"So,let's start do our project"

Sherry back with her sense.She nodded as response.

-

Now,both Leeseo and Jun do their project.Leeseo draw the mountain that Jun made it using the brush.

While Jun search the meaning of their project in google.After he found it,he write on the paper.His work done.

"I done"

Jun lay his head on the table.He's tired.Leeseo still focusing on her work.She's gonna make sure,the colour looks beautiful on it.

"Jun give me a chocolate"

Leeseo frowned when she heard no response from him.She then looked at Jun who was already slept.

Leeseo sighed.She chuckled.Leeseo then moved closer to him.

"I'm so lucky to have you"

Leeseo chuckled again at herself.She slowly patted his head.Leeseo swallow her saliva when she looked at Jun's lips.

Leeseo moved her head closer to him.When her lips almost touched his,she stopped.

She shook her head.She doesn't wanted to do this now.She's not ready yet.

Leeseo then took the chocolate colour by herself and continued her work.

To be continued...