11.Tried to interact with him

Sherry and Leeseo want to go towards the locker.Sherry opened her locker then take a few of her subject books while Leeseo just play with her phone.

"Jay!You back!"

Both Sherry and Leeseo turn around back.Sherry's smiled appeared when she saw Jay came back to school with healthy look.

Leeseo look at them too.

"Looks like your crush is full recovery now~"

Sherry chuckled then hit Leeseo's shoulder gently.Leeseo then thinking of something.

"Oh yeah,Sherry"

Sherry raised her eyebrows.Leeseo held her hands.

"Err are you free this evening?"

Sherry nodded slowly.Leeseo smiled hapily.

"Okay,I would like to...invite you to play badminton with me this evening.Can you?"

Sherry scratched her head.She smiled.

"Everything for my friend.Of course"

Leeseo smiled excitedly then hugged Sherry while jumping like a kid.Sherry just hugged her back.

"Promise me okay?This evening,4 PM"

Sherry nodded.

-

"Dad!"

"Yes bunny?"

Sherry went to living room.She's ready for go out with Leeseo.Soda look at his daughter with confused look.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Leeseo want to play badminton with me.Can I go?"

Soda stood up then approach Sherry.Soda patted her head and smiled.

"Of course you can.But make sure,only you and Leeseo.No boys"

Sherry scoffed.

"Yeah yeah I know.Who else want to be invited?Only her was my friend"

Soda sighed.

"Fine fine.But let me hug you first"

Soda pull Sherry into his embrace.

"Okay dad,I go now!Bye love you!"

-

Sherry finally arrived at the Badminton court.She then saw Leeseo already in that court while waiting for her.

Sherry approach Leeseo.When Leeseo felt there's someome behind her,she tilted her head.

"Aaaa finally,you came"

Sherry chuckled.

"Just two of us play here?"

Leeseo stood up.

"No,there's two more guys and three more girls over there but I don't know who.Okay so,let's start!"

Both Leeseo and Sherry took their racket and one badminton's ball.

"You there I here"

Sherry nodded.Leeseo is the one who is pass the ball to Sherry first.After Leeseo hit the ball,Sherry hit back.