4.Song

"Jun!You smoking again!?"

Everyone stay silent.Jay at the back tried hold his laugh.Jun felt regret when he did not followed Jay to went to restroom.

He has been caught.The thing that made Jun's mad,Jay was not went to restroom and not coming back.But he went back to class.

'I'm such an idiot"

"Jun!I want you to go run at the field from 1 to 10 rounds!"

Jun widened his eyes.

"But M-"

"Go now!"

Jun give up.He sighed and get out of the class.Mrs Jeon felt something suspicious about Jun.

"Jun"

Jun turned back.

"Yes Mrs?"

Mrs Jeon walk towards him.She handed him her hand.

"Give all of your cigarettes to me"

Jun scoffed then frowned.

"But M-"

"I said,give it to me.Smoking is not good for health"

Jun again,exhaled.heavily.He take all of his cigarettes from his pocket then gave it to Mrs Jeon.

"For you but not for me.."Jun muttered.

"What did you just said Jun?"

Jun starled and laugh awkwardly.He shook his head.

"Nothing nothing.I...I start run now"

Jun get out of his class fastly.

-

Jay smiled teasingly.He approached Jun who was so tired because of the punishment.

Jay leaning his back against the wall.He chuckled.

"Tired huh?"

Jun stare at Jay with annoying look.

"I hate you Jay"

Jay sticking out his tongue.He then take out his bread and started eating.

"Im sorry bro,for leaving you.The bell was ringing when I just want to go back to you"

Jun scoffed when heard Jay's explanation.

"Don't lie to me.You really mean that don't you?You want to go to restroom and you didn't go acctually!You straight to the class!And leave me there.See?I've been caught!"

Jay laughed.Seeing his bestfriend angry,makes him laughing.Jay patted Jun's shoulder and gave him one lolipop.

"Here"

Jun take the lolipop then ate it.While Jun was enjoy his lolipop,he saw one figure at their classroom door.

Seems like,a girl.He narrowed his eyes want to figure it out who is that.That girl was busy staring at Jay.She didn't know that Jun was watching her.

Jun smiled teasingly.He put his lolipop into his mouth then stand up.Jay raised his one eyebrow.

"Where are you going?"

"Restroom"

Jun then get out of his class,using the other door.

-

Sherry take out her phone then started took a few pictures of Jay.She smiled happily.

"Do you think,taking picture of someone secretly are allowed?"

Sherry's phone almost fall when suddenly a man voice talked to her.Sherry turn around then widened her eyes.

Jun was standing infront of her.Sherry take a few step back.

"I...."

Jun crossed his arms.Jun handed her his hand.

"What?"

"Give me your phone"

Sherry shook her head and she hid her phone at her back.Jun smirk at her.

"If you don't give it to me,I'm gonna tell Jay that you secretly taking picture of him"

Sherry exhaled heavily.

"Okay okay,I'll give it"

Sherry then gave her phone to Jun.Jun turn on her phone then looked at the pictures that Sherry took.

Jun chuckled when he see many picture of Jay.

"You're stalker"

Sherry hit Jun's shoulder.

"No I'm not"

She crossed her arms.She look at Jun again.

"Hey,give it back.I want to go to class"

Jun glared at Sherry.He gave it back Sherry's phone.Sherry then leaved.She look at Jay for the last time before she leaved.

-

Sherry now,at her room.She want to study while hearing a song.She scrolled and scrolled to search for a best song.

Sherry stop scrolling when she saw this one song.

"I never heard this song before.Maybe a new song?"

Sherry click on that song.

"W.H.U.T...from..Aisha Retno?"

Sherry interesting about it then she played the song.She heard the song while looked at the lyrics.

And then suddenly Sherry pause the song because one of the lyrics caught her attention.

She read the lyrics.

"Screaming,our lungs out,singing along to our favorite songs,in our own world..."

After she read it,Sherry suddenly smiled.This lyrics made her thinking of someone.

"I like this song"

To be continued...