48.Graduated

Finally,the end of exam.Everyone so happy.Now they can do whatever they want.No need to be stress anymore.Just wait for the result.

10 minutes later,Mrs Choi came up.She put her purse on the table then stood infront of them.She cleared her throat first.

"Okay goodmorning everyone.I want to say congratulation for your exam.I hope all of you success.Okay,I also have something to say.Next week you will be graduated and get your own result.So,after this go to clothes store Mr Shin aleady wait for you to go there to choose a graduation clothes.Understand?"

Everyone nodded as response.Since they didn't study anymore,they do their own work.Mrs Choi just play with her phone.

Sherry looked around.Minnie was sleeping so,she doesn't wanted to bother her.Suddenly,a notification pop out from her phone.

Sherry check on her Whatsapp,who is chatting her at this hour.Sherry frozed.It was Jay.She sighed then open his message.

Jayyieee:
Sherry,how's it going?
Did you know already
that we graduated
next week!

Sherry smiled then replied.

Me:
Yeah,I already know
that.Why do you ask?

Jayyieee:
Let's take a picture
together.Do you mind?

Sherry smiled faded away.Thinking about will it be okay if she taking a picture with him.They just broke up.Well,what's the problem.They still can be friends.Sherry sighed.

Me:
Sure
Seen

Sherry turn off her phone.She put her head on the table.She sighed.

-

All of students went to the clothes store to choose their clothes.Mr Shin's there to help them.While Sherry waited her turn for choose a clothes,she looked around.She pouted lips and sighed.

Suddenly,her eyes met Jay's.They do the eyecontact.Jay smiled at her then waved a little.Sherry starled then looked away.She shut her eyes.Why her heart beated so fast.They already broke up.

'Wake up Sherry!'

3 hours later,it's Sherry's turn to choose a clothes.She bowed respectly to Mr Shin.Mr Shin approached her.

"So,what is your size?"

"S"

Mr Shin told his students to search for it.He can't do alone so,he called 2 to 3 students to help him here.

Sherry waiting while playing with her fingers.10 minutes later,she got her clothes.Sherry thanked to Mr Shin then wanted go back to her class.Sherry passed by Jay.Jay smiled.He still can smelled her perfume.

So good.

-

The day is coming!Sherry got so excited.She jumped on her bed.After that,she go take a shower.

Sherry dry her hair then comb it.She put on a makeup a little bit.She wore her graduation clothes then looked at herself on the mirror.

She smiled.

"So excited!"

Suddenly,the door knocking.Sherry opened the door revealed Soda with a smiled.Sherry smiled at him back.

"You look pretty bunny"

Soda adored her causing Sherry to chukcled.

"Come on"

Sherry and Soda went to downstairs.They got out from their house then went in a car.Soda started the engine and they ready to go!

-

20 minutes later,they arrived at school.Both Sherry and Soda got out from the car then went in the school.There was so many students with their own parents.Sherry pouted her lips.

She looked around.After that,she called her dad.Soda raised his eyebrows.

"Let's sit there"

Soda nodded then they go straight to the chair.Both of them sat down.Soda was busy play with his phone also Sherry.

A message from Jay pop out.Sherry looked at her dad.Still focusing.

Jayyieee:
Sherry,do you
already in school?

Me:
Yes

Jayyieee:
Okay.Now,meet
me at a rooftop.
We promise to take a picture together.

Sherry bit her lips.She looked at her dad.

"Err daddy"

Soda turn his head to face Sherry.He raised his eyebrows.

"I want to go to toilet,you wait here okay?"

Soda nodded then Sherry quicly ran away.At a rooftop,she can saw Jay was chilling while exhaled slowly.Sherry walked closer to him.

"Hi Jay.."

Jay paused.He turn his body.Jay smiled.Sherry smiled back.Jay came closer to her.

"Sherry"

Sherry looked at his eyes.

"You look beautiful"

Sherry's heart beated again.Jay chuckled.He took out his phone.

"Let's take a picture real quick"

Sherry nodded as response.They then take a picture together.

-

The graduation day started now.The principal gave some speech first.Every teacher was so proud of them.

Sherry then took her result and check it.There's only 3 failed.But she be thankful.Her dad proud too.

Time to them to take a picture.For make a memories.

"1,2,3,CHEESE!"

Click!

To be continued...

YEYY haha almost reach to the enddd!!!

Sorry if today ep kinda weird and also sorry for my bad eng hshs.

But hope u like it <333
Byee!!!