chapter one

Wheeling his suitcase outside the airport premises he put on the black sun shade as he scan the busy sorrounding with his eyes.

"Yo bro." A voice say slightly tapping him by the back and he turn.

"Salim you are home to?" He ask a little confuse and the boy shrug.

"ASU strike brother." Salim say as he collect the blue suitcase from him.

"I told you to come school in Jordan,
Look at fu'ad is graduating next month."he say and the boy shake his head.

" I should have listen ya malik,
I should have listen to dad and atleast go to a private uni but all my friends are in the state uni i can't leave."he say as he open the black range rover trunk and put the suitcase.

"OK,
Good for you now,
How is everyone at home." Malik ask as they both climb the car and the teenage boy start the ignition.

"Bored to death,
Ya ummi and everyone is upset with dad, he has a new wife." The teenage boy say and malik shake his head.

"That's woman problem,
Why will uncle Muhammad even marry at this age, no offence but i think your mum is the only person that can handle his obnoxious behaviour." Malik say as the boy drive out of the airport.

"Well the new wife isn't bad,
Aunty Ramlat is cool." Salim say and malik shrug.

"I actually miss this country you cannot believe how bored i am working with dad in that boring company." Malik say and his cousin chuckle.

"Ya malik at least you are an adult,
I can't breathe without dad or mum complaining especially with this strike i am literally just an errand boy,
Salim come and go to the grocery shop,
Salim come and take this to my client,
Salim come your dad want to send you that's pretty much my daily schedule." Salim say making malik to chuckle.

"Go to Jordan and stay for a while,
You can come after the strike." Malik suggest and salim laugh tiredly as he stop by the estate gate.

"With which money,
I will melt if i wait for dad to pay for that trip." Salim say as they drive inside the estate with his elder cousin brother laughing.

"Salim,
How do you even survive in this house as an only male child sorrounded by 2 annoying elder sisters." Malik say and salim shake his head.

"I am surviving brother,
Thank God they are getting married before the end of this year, dad literally patch them with some of his friends children it's hilarious ,
Ya mardiya's spouse is a stammerer." Salim say laughing and malik chuckle.

"That's not funny,
I can't imagine how mardiya will cope with the way she love noise making." Malik say as salim honk at a very beautiful 2story mansion.

"He's rich do and nice, he give me money whenever he visit,
Ya malik please tell me you will pay for my flight to Jordan." Salim say as the gate open and malik shrug.

"It's fine,
Just tell me whenever you are ready,
Fu'ad will be happy to see he wanted to come but he's writing his finals." Malik say as salim drive inside the house and maneuver the car to the garage.

"Thank you,
I will round up my shits this week and anything Friday i am leaving this place,
How long are you staying?" Salim ask as they both come down from the car.

"I honestly don't know,
Maybe when dad disturb me to go back." Maleek say as salim remove the suitcase from the trunk.

"You will be bored of this house and believe me you will run back to Jordan without thinking twice." Salim say as he wheel the suitcase to the BQ behind the large storey building.