38

SCOURGE
CHAPTER 38

He would rather stay up all night long thinking about the forthcoming chaos about to ensued because he'd know soon enough everything will spill and no matter how confidence he is beneath that subconscious mind the *what if* word won't stop whispering,he glance at the figure coil into a ball and hiss,
what does she think of herself?
That he would fall for her cheap tricks?

It doesn't matter to him whether or not he play her 6 weeks pathetic trick, disappointment would hit her hard because he can never settle for something so cheap and invaluable, he know what he want juat by a mere glance and she isn't a dish on a table he would look twice.
She can droll over him as much as she can even though she have him, she can never own him winning her way to his heart is impossible or so he thought.
Her teeths clatter gaining his attention.
What is she even doing here?
He grab the bottle of water by the bed and uncapped it, he empty it on her which wakes her to abruptly and sit upright at once.

"Get the fuck out of my bedroom."he say and throw the empty bottle on her, she's as useless as the bottle to him.

Falak stare at him speechless, she's so cold, the room temperature doesn't help either, she shake her head and look down at her soak self before scrambling up.

"Dimwit."she grumble under her breathe and turn to leave but he grab her by the hand.

"What did you just say?"he dare staring at her and she look away.

"Wlh if you touch me i will call your dad this night."falak threaten making him to sit upright her hand still in his tight grip.

"Call him."he say dropping the phone in her front.

"I don't have anything to say to him but if you hit me i wouldn't mind calling."

She can feel the anger in him doubling because his grip tighten around her wrist so she try wiggling away but like a snake around it's prey the more she moves the tighter and stronger his grip become around her.

"You're hurting me malik."

"I hate you and that will never change."he say and tossed her hand away making her to hold her bruised wrist.

"I gave you a choice."

"A choice?
You don't have the right to give me a choice, you hold no such status."_

"You are not ready to get rid of me then, or perhaps you're not sure about what you feel toward me, simple malik, be nice to me, carry your dutiful rights for 6weeks and i promise you, if we don't have a connection or whatsoever, if you still feel the way you claimed you feel towards me, i would leave and i promised you no one in your family will hold you account for my actions or perhaps you're scared you'd fall in love..........

"Shut up!
Shut your dirty mouth up.
I would add 2 weeks to you which makes it a 8 weeks
*falak raheem*
I would be that man you want me to be for 8weeks not because i want to but to prove to you that you're nothing and you 2will never hold such place in my heart, after that you'd get the fuck out of my life."he snarl and falak shrug with a triumph smile.

"Are you sure.........

"Get the fuck out of my bedroom, your stupid task start tomorrow." Falak chuckle and head for the door.