48

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📚📓📖
Written by: khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 48

Regretted his actions ? Certainly not but the only thing he would changed is the fact that it's publicly and his mum was there,  if anything he wished he never let his undisputed emotions out, he would have let her do whatever the fuck she wanted and then met him at home so he would make her regret ever been so stupid  to talked back at him, she made him make a fool of himself in the public how bad can he now look in the eyes of everyone barely a year he moved here and thanks to falak she had already successfully tarnished his reputation, she's bad luck.

He always hated seeing his mum cry, yes he'd make her do so countless of time, he seems to be a source of pain than happiness to her, but never have he seen her so shattered and broken like 3days ago, she was distraught and couldn't even find a better word to speak him so she left, with falak and fu'ad ofcrse, he wanted to stopped her, he wanted to apologize so badly to his mum, that he would be a good son and do whatever it is that will make her happy even if it means been a devoted husband and taking his responsibility serious, but as simple as that sound he couldn't say those word, he watched them left and he didn't stopped them.

He just couldn't do anything, he's confused and so fucked up at the moment, his dad didn't called which only makes him 10times worried and curious the more what the fuck is going on over there, he sat up and place his palms on his head, he grab the container and empty the medication from it into his palm and throw them in his mouth, he stand up and staggered but grab the bedside for support until his blurry vision is clear, he hasn't slept in 3days, he has been indoor all through not knowing what to do, Ahmad seems busy and excited about been a father and mubeen, he's probably too busy at the office to even checked on him he's never feel so alone, until now he never realize Ahmad and mubeen are really kinda good company, he frustratedly raked his hair and exit the bedroom.

"Bloody hell what the fuck dude."Ahmad say sliding the glass door and walk into the parlor looking at the distorted surrounding as he leap and cross over the shattered glass diamond centered table.
He look up at Malik and shake his head.

"Dude you need to freshen up, you look wack."he say and Malik ignored him fumbling his way out of the parlor stepping on the shattered glass and continue his walk without a care of his bleeding foot.

"But why would you do such thing bro,
Your parent are hysterical, you dad pretty much make it clear that you are divorcing falak."he say and Malik head snapped to his direction.

"I'm divorcing falak?"he ask the rhetorical question and Ahmad nod.

"Yes and......
I've been in Jordan for the last 2days got back yesterday afternoon your dad is hysterical and I fear that when you meet him you gonna be in for it,
but how could you?
Bloody Nigerians video you and you are all over the blog.
Just freshen up dude let's get going."Ahmad say tiredly as Malik open the fridge and grab a case of water.

"Guy you fucked up big time,
I have a son and I hold him only once because of you, I...........

"You are not ready yet?"mubeen say striding inside the house leaving the door open.

He stare at Malik for a while and stay quiet like the need to strangle him is the only normal thing he could think of but then he is not sure if Malik can handled the news he's about breaking to him."
"Your dad is here,
not here,
he's in the country, Muhammad died yesterday night,"mubeen say and Malik look up at him.