54

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📕📚
WRITTEN BY: Khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 54

3weeks, consecutive 3weeks he was out, his mum would cry, other days she could blame his dad some days she just stay quiet wondering what her son fate might be, his friends always hanging around restless as ever so his dad and younger brother,
They just drove inside the hospital compound when an excited Ahmad walk down the porch with the news they all been waiting for, Malik gained consciousness yesterday nigh he even spoke but he was put to rest again his first words was his wife name and even though Ahmad didn't mentioned that to his parent he knows for sure it would be a chaos when Malik is fully recover, he hasn't seen falak around no one brought about her so he isn't sure if she's still in the country or she left for Jordan but whatsoever is the choice she make it's her own problem to deal with.

"So what did the doctors said?
When is he waking up?"his mum ask staring at the peaceful face sleeping calmly one can never guess he's so mean and malicious.

"Soon they said,
They sedate him but in an hour or 2 he would be awake."Ahmad say glancing at his best friend mubeen who's scrolling through his phone.

There's a brewing tension already he could feel and sense it that when Malik gain consciousness it's gonna be a blast between the two.

"Did he speak when he was awake?"his mum ask and Ahmad shake his head.

"No,
He was barely awake though."

His parent left the hospital room, the two seems to have sort out there difference perhaps malik condition is the ticket to there own forever love story continue.

"Any information about her?"Ahmad ask and mubeen looks up from his phone screen.

"Fu'ad said she isn't in the house,
She's not at uncle muhammad's house so maybe she's in Jordan or whatever,
I don't give a f***k he created the mess when he recover he sort it out himself."mubeen say and remove the cigarette from his pocket and leave the hospital room making Ahmad to blow out some air out of his mouth and also left the room.

He barely exit the the building when the doctor called him back that Malik is awake, they did some examination and took his blood for sample, he said not to let his parent know he's awake so it's just him and Ahmad the intensifying throbbing of his head doesn't help how grouchy he is.

"Where's Falak?"he ask looking up Ahmad who's staring at him in boredom, he's elated but at same time pissed, really pissed because Malik seems not to care about his life or health in general, he everyone knows xylazine is a veteran sedative goodness knows  if it doesn't affect his health somehow for life.

"What where you thinking?"Ahmad say with a huff.

"Where is my wife?"

"Your wife?
Ohh you finally admitted that you have one?
I don't know that you have a wife....

"Where's falak?"

"I don't know,
She probably left because,
I don't know,
she left."

"Left?

He stay quiet for a while probably trying to process or recollect some memories, he feel the throbbing headache and everything vanishing at once as he sit upright, the hospital room open and mubeen walk in, he look between his two bestfriends with a knitted brow.