chapter five

Malik isn't a man to give up easily regardless how ramlat avoid him or try to ignore him, somehow he still find a way to mend into her life, it's frustrating and unbearable for ramlat,
Barely a week in the house yet malik is making her uncomfortable in her own home, there are days where he speak to her without a care that someone might caught him, ramlat believe malik is a fearless man not bothering the consequences of whatever his infatuation towards her might put him through.

Adding the fendi men zip up hoodie malik sigh and stare at his reflection in the mirror, he wake up a little bit under the weather it's been 2days straight of raining none stop,
He grab his phone and exit the BQ apartment.

Dinner isn't something Alhaji idris usually spend time doing with his family, but luckily enough the Saturday evening is a less busy one for him.

"Where is malik?
I haven't seen him since he come." Alhaji idris say just in time the parlour door open.

"He's here,
He woke up a little bit under the weather " ruwan da akayi kwana biyun nan sai a hankali." Aunty haulat say looking up at the door.

Ramlat look up from her plate of food,
He's wearing a black sweatpants with one of those men zipper up hoodie she's suprise he isn't wearing one of his jubba ever since his arrival that's what he's been wearing, she avert her
Gaze back to her dinner plate and isn't suprise when he sit directly opposite her.

"Good evening uncle idris." Malik greet the old man as he stare at ramlat who's nibbling on her food, he's been indoor all day so it's the first time he's seeing her today.

"Evening malik,
How are you enjoying your holiday?" He ask as malik stare at ramlat.

"Pretty much exciting and smooth than i expected." Malik say as ramlat look up from her plate of food and he raise a questioning brow at her making her to quickly avert her gaze back to her plate.

"That's good." His uncle reply as mardiya drop his plate of food in his front.

The table become quiet only the clicking of the spoons, malik keep on glancing once in a while at ramlat,
He knows how much irritated she gets when he do that he's not very sure wether ramlat has start to have feelings for him but one thing he's certain about is that she indeed find him fascinating.

"Alhaji...
Ramlat want to go to a friend wedding dinner later." Aunty haulat say and Alhaji idris glance at ramlat.

"This night?
She's a married woman." Alhaji idris say and his wife sigh.

"Alhaji salim will drop her off and wait to bring her home,
She won't stay long i promise." Aunty haulat say as malik stare at ramlat who has her gaze on the dinning table.

"I'm going out with salim to vis......

"Well i can take her,
I am actually going to see a friend." Malik say interrupting and his uncle glance at him.

"Alhaji this girl barely leave this house, she...........

" malik will take her OK,
And make sure she comes back to this house before midnight, I won't tolerate any useless behaviour. "Alhaji idris say as malik feel a pang of anger in him.

" thank you."ramlat say as malik stare at her, its the first time he actually see the family all together he isn't sure what to expect but he isn't suprise by the way his uncle treat ramlat the man need an attitude Reformation.

Malik feel all the appetite he has all gone, he push the plate of fried rice and stand up from the dinning table.

"I will wait outside,
Just let me know if you are ready." He say with his gaze fix on ramlat,
There's an awkward tension in the dinning table but malik careless about it, he doesn't care if anyone find anything suspicious, it's not like his uncle deserve to be with ramlat with the way he treated her now malik find it even upsetting and doesn't care if whatever feeling he have towards his aunty is wrong.

***********

Clad impeccably in the red fitted gown asoebi, ramlat knows she already out did herself, nobody has to tell her she knows she looks beautiful, she walk down the stairs she's excited yet not anticipating to leave especially knowing who will take her to the hall.

"Aunty zan wuche." Ramlat say from the kitchen door as aunty haulat look up with a smile.

"You look beautiful,
It's OK hurry up mai-gida is waiting for you, i told him to please pick you up before midnight you know how alhaji can be some times." Aunty haulat say and ramlat node.

"Sai kin dawo aunty ramlat." Ummi say and ramlat slightly wave at the two girls before heading out.

Standing in the garage with his gaze fix on his phone screen malik patiently wait for Ramlat, he's still upset with the way his uncle spoke to ramlat, the man doesn't have a single respect for women, he look up and his eyes caught the familiar figure walking towards the garage,
he stare with his eyes watching every of her movement as he scan the well fitted pencil gown asoebi that hug her body revealing every curve perfectly, he still wonder how she work perfectly and comfortable wearing those 5inche heels on her legs.

"You don't have to out dressed yourself to impress me." Malik say once she reach the garage and ramlat just shake her head really not in the mood to speak to him.

He open the front door for her and suprise enough she climb in and he close the door shut.

Ramlat still don't know what to think of malik's company, sometimes she find him overwhelming,other times annoying but regardless she feel comfortable around him.

"I am sure you are happy that i am the one taking you to the wedding dinner, you honestly don't want to embarrass yourself by going with your sugar daddy." Malik say starting the ignition and ramlat just turn her gaze to the window.

"Where are we going to Mrs malik?" He ask and ramlat chuckle slightly shaking her head.

"you know what?
I have never meet a very egotistic an prideful individual like you,
You are so full of yourself it's irritating." Ramlat say shaking her head and mutter the address to him.

"I am not prideful i am just honest,
I dont insult people i only tell them who they are, don't mistake my bluntness with pride, beside i didn't see anything wrong with been proud of oneself, I am successful, handsome and well i have got a the qualities every lady want in a man,
Deny it all you can but i know you find me attractive." Malik say and ramlat just ignore him not really in the mood to speak.

Malik knows he always get whatever he wants so ramlat will be of no difference, he know soon enough regardless how she try to avoid him she will be the one crawling to him with thesame forbidden desire he feel towards her.

Drop your comments and votes.

I am #teammalik right from the beginning my guy no get fear, he go with his heart regardless how wrong it is😎.