chapter fifteen

"You left her alone,
Haba malik,
She is your wi........

" mum i don't love her,
I will never see this girl as my wife
Allah ya sawwake ji bi idanuwanta sai kache wata mayya."malik say glancing at falak who's staring at him with her big bug-eyes.

"Malik you are already married to her and it's only fair if you treat her nicely because she's your responsibility now and wlh in ka muzguna ma ta Allah ba barinka zaiyi ba." His mum say and malik snort.

"I hate this girl wlh,
Ji bi bakin fuskanta."he say with a look that make his mum chuckle.

" malik wlh falak is beautiful than you, she's not even dark as you are exaggerating she's bronze for the love of God, look at her beautiful gorgeous big eyes........

"This eyes that reminds me of witchcraft,
Mum please if you want i can divorce this girl this minute because i don't find a single thing attractive in her body." Malik say and his mum release a deep breathe.

"Did you took her to hospital as your dad asked you to before you left?" His mum ask and malik hiss.

"Mummy please anything pertaining this girl I'm not a part of it,
I don't know what dad was thinking that he even got me married to this girl, i am never going to love this girl you shouldn't even be hoping anything positive out of this." Malik say grabbing the glass of orange juice his mum drop for him.

"Malik,
We all care about you and i know this is a big change but since fate has..........

"'ana la 'uwmin bialmasir(I don't believe in fate)
I have a control over my own destiny." Malik grumble under his breathe and his mum sigh.

"Malik you are a Muslim an.......

" mum please maybe some day I will have a reason to believe in fate but for now i am myself."he say and his mum nod.

"That day will come and i will fully remind you,
Anyway your dad told you to take falak to the otolaryngologist, before she got married her dad said she was having problem with her speech,
Take her right now please, your dad traveled early this morning to China for a last minute business meeting or something and he told me to make sure you take her." His mum say and malik nod

"Naji,
How did you even know she's at my house?" He ask curiously.

"Fu,ad went to check wether you left and he heard her banging on the door." His mum say and he hiss.
"Your new keys, please malik even do you don't love this girl treat her nicely even it's because of her condition,
Please for once be sympathetic." His mum say handing him the new key to his house as he stand up.

"If you see fu'ad outside tell him to come run an errand for him,
Tunda salim ya diro garin nan suka fita haryanzu ban gansu ba." She say turning to falak with a smile.

Malik watch as his mum make the language sign with her hand as falak nod making him to pathetically shake his head and walk down the staircase.

For falak even do she can't hear she knows malik doesn't like her, from the distasteful stares he always throw at her but all that doesn't matter to her, because she knows nobody will want a deaf wife especially now that she's slowly loosing her voice, she find herself very pathetic and useless, as she exit the house she walk to the car were malik is on phone, he open the backseat and slip in, she grab the door handle and enter the front passenger seat as the car start driving.