46

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📕📚📖
Written by: khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 46

Coming down the stairs a yawn escape her mouth and she sigh, she's just waking up from sleep which she started after having a very hot shower, after that torture the previous night got water seems to be the best option for her, although she was awaken about 2hours ago that she would be going to airport but she do made her mind up, she ain't going no way perhaps he would pull her out of them is house, stack her in the and then throw her in the plane if not she is going no where, she peek from the stairs and the quietnsss is a sign the refurnishing of Malik side has been done, she still have her towel wrapped around her body, she was too exhausted to even put on some clothes and right now she need to eat some because  she is hungry.
She jogged down the stairs and froze when her eyes locked with his.

She know by mere glance that she's in trouble somehow she already mastered the looks of his eyes and when he's furious his eyes seems to darken.

She took a step back it's kinda a reflex thing that she's even unaware she did and Malik launched at her she autonomously turn to run but trip on her steps, he grab her by the leg and she shut her eyes knowing fully well what's he's about doing, dragging her with utmost force without a care down the stairs.

Her entire body was on fire, she was just managing to be okay and right now, the pain just triples, the wounds from the nails on her legs now bleeding non-stop, she grizzle and tiredly lift herself up to sitting position and a loud slap landed on her cheek sending her head to the side, she could barely see there's something about malik slapped that she can't really explain, he'd just zapped her out.

From her hazy vision she could see Malik squating in her front, her lift her jaw with the tip of his index finger.

"Next time before you make yourself look stupid to the point anyone speak to me about you, let the person make sure he takes you out of this place."he say and tossed her head away before standing up.

"I told you,
Stay away from me you refused,
I said leave you refused you then went ahead and bring this stupid idea of 80days and now leave me the fuck alone you say no,
Well In that case,
Welcome to your hell home."he say and left.

She sat there for a very long time until she feel she's ok before she stand up, she went to the kitchen and get the first Aid, she attain to her wounds and clean the the bloody floor before heading back to her bedroom, all appetite she once have lost,
there has to be something she can do, she thought about her dad and she didn't cry she just wished he is here with her, or perhaps her brother is okay now, she spoke with fu'as yesterday and he told her he went to visit him in the hospital nothing serious but he would have another surgery today, she stayed th entire day indoor somehow she find herself so moody and worried at same time, she cried and even smile at some of the good memories with Malik.

***************************
Dropping the phone on the bed he scan the new furnished bedroom, everyth is placed into perfection just as he order, his phone start ringing again and he look at the screen, his junior brother probably want to fed him the information to, he wonder why they won't just call her directly to tell her,
Her brother is dead then so be it, a lot have died before him and many more would after him so how is that his problem, there's no way his parent are expecting him to leave what he's doing to take the next flight to Jordan just because falak's brother has passed away, what's the point of going when he would be buried, he's dead she's never gonna see him he's going no where she can grief wherever she is, he changed into a black sweatpants and a sleeveless zipper up hoodie, the gym seems like a good idea at the moment or perhaps the pool, still deliberating he exit his side and take the back door route that lead to the gym and swimming pool.