45

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📖📕📚
Written by:khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 45

Nothing is as sweet as having your dream comes to life, like wanting something so desperately and then it did happened just as you wanted, happiness as of this time should be replaced with flak in the dictionary because soon she would get mouth ache because of she's been smiling.

"Do you like it?"Malik ask feeding her the spoon full of the yoghurt and she nod.

"Yeah,
Anything from you I like it."she say and Malik smile at her as he used the handkerchief to wipe her stain lips.

He open the fridge and she just stare at him dreamily, her perfect man she finally have him all to herself, A very cold liquid drip on her forehead and she looks up confused, staring at the man with the now empty case of water she shake her head confused.

Was she dreaming?
Ofcrse she was dreaming about him feeding her,
How ironic, she thought as another cold liquid splash on her face as she use her hand to clean her face her teeth clattering as she try to process what's going on, words seems difficult to come out of her mouth as she uses the heavy duvet to cover her shivering body.

"Get the fuck out of my bedroom, your 80days is done and mind you,
Make sure you get your stuffs because your flight is as early as a homeless bird searching for a Twix ."Malik say the satisfaction in his voice, how badly he wanted to humiliate this girl he's glad all this stupid faking of emotions is over, he didn't sleep offcrse falak try to sleep with him but he's not those men that let hormones control them, his dick is also a part of his body that never disobey him,
his body,his rule so no any organ would want to make him look like an excited teenager just to get in between a teenage girl legs.

It's  12:00am so he doesn't care if its night or whatever the English man said its morning so he want her out of his sight that way he would have a peaceful sleep one that he missed a lot for the pass 80days.

"Will you get out or do you want me to kill you this instant."he ask opening the bedside drawer and remove the pocket knife as falak just stare at him trying to process what is going on, she look around the bedroom and her eyes settle on the digital clock by the bed 12:05Am, it's now it registered to her and she looks up at Malik.

"Its middle of the night Malik."she say and he nod removing a red hammer making her to furrow her brow, he remove a rope and a ductape.

She doesn't want to ask what he's using all those weird items for because she do already know if she didn't leave each of the item will somehow be a part of her fate this night.

She scramble down from the bed tripping on her steps, as her teeth clatter, the 2 AC in the bedroom are on including the standing industrial one, she never let him turn them On for the past 80 days sure enough Malik made a lot of sacrifices just to prove her that she's nothing and would never hold that position she wants to have in his heart.

"Move an inch and you would loss a finger."he dare and she stop on her track, she glance at Malik and he's sharpening a wooden pencil or whatsoever.

"Malik I'm sorry............

"You speak again and you loss all teeth."he threaten and she knows very well her husband the cruel Malik she knew doesn't do an empty threats so she stay quiet, her stomach churning with fear.